46 ~ her and her

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa smiled and felt her cheeks go pink as she waited for the microwave to finish heating their plates.

Chaeyoung had already told her 'I love you' but the way she said it on her own initiative just made Lisa internally squeal.

"I love you too." She stated, carrying their plates to the table. She sat them down and leaned over, waiting.

Chaeyoung smiled and pecked her lips, knowing that's exactly what she wanted.

Lisa couldn't believe that she had kissed Chaeyoung. Then made out with Chaeyoung. And was now free to kiss her as she pleased.

Does this mean they were together?

Even if they weren't, she loved her, and wanted to do everything in her power to keep her safe and show Chae how amazing life can be.

"Dig in Chaeyoung, it's late and we still have school." Lisa smiled, spooling the spaghetti around her fork.

"Lis?" Chaeyoung started after taking some bites.

"Yeah?"

"I l-liked it... when you called me babe."

Lisa felt her heart flip inside her chest. "I'll be sure to call you that then, babe."

Chaeyoung smiled and looked down, taking more bites of her dinner.

"You know what you should call me then?" Lisa smirked, swallowing her food.

"Hm?" Chae chewed.

"Oppa."

Chaeyoung choked as she started laughing. Lisa immediately went worried but Chaeyoung shook her hands, saying she was okay.

"Nooo." She chuckled after finally getting her food down.

"Why not Chae?" Lisa pouted. "Lisa Oppa, it's cute."

"No, it's really not." Chaeyoung smiled.

Lisa huffed and kicked her feet a bit under the table. She couldn't be disappointed though, she only just thought of the nickname.

"Do you... really want me to?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"Goodness no." Lisa chuckled. "I mean, you can if you want?" She smirked.

"Lisa's fine, thanks though."

"Wow, the audacity." Lisa sighed. "I still love you though."