131 ~ feelings are out

(Lisa pov / Strong language)

There was an intense amount of nervousness in her stomach as she drove home in the radio silence. Not bothering to plug in her music as she watched the rain fall and scatter across the windshield.

It was strange that it was raining, given how nice the day had been earlier. But Lisa chalked it up to the weather sensing her emotions. And most likely, Chaeyoung's too.

Because she had laid on the floor of the dance studio the entire time, and was beginning to see a pattern over the last few months. A pattern, she didn't really want to admit.

Her house came into view as she rounded the final turn and pulled onto their street. She could see the light in her bedroom was still on, and Lisa could only assume that meant Chaeyoung had never left it.

Her heart dropped down a bit further as she pulled into the garage and got out. Grabbing her dance bag and entering the home as quietly as she could.

Even though she's sure the sound of the garage opening and closing alerted everyone of her presence. Lisa prayed that only one woman in the home had heard her though.

Because she knew how close her mother and girlfriend were. And she was fearing for her life from the wrath of one.

She walked further in and noticed her mom putting things away in the kitchen. Making fairly loud noise that Lisa hoped had masked her entrance.

But as she walked past and began making her way up the stairs, the sudden quietness from the kitchen made her freeze on the steps.

"Come back here." A low voice called. "Don't even think about walking past me."

She bit her lip and turned around, leaving her bag on the steps and walking slowly down. Into the kitchen where her mom was waiting.

Looking very displeased.

"Hi." She spoke quietly. Studying her mothers stature. The woman's hands on her hips.

"Hello Pran."

Oh god.

"Tell me, how was dance today? Enjoy it?"

"Um... I didn't really dance. Just, spent most of it on the floor." She spoke, glancing to her feet.

"Pranpriya. Look at me."

Her heart rate began climbing as her eyes did. Back up to her mother's.

"Let's get straight to it then? Shall we?" Her mom folded her arms. "What did you say to Chaeyoung?"

She furrowed her brows. "What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb with me Lalisa. I've been the easy going, free reign mother for too long. You know exactly what I mean."

"No it's just... I said several things to Chaeyoung."

"Well what's the one thing you said, that would make your girlfriend cry?" Her mother stepped forward, holding her intimidating stance. "Think about it Lis. I'll wait."