150 ~ to our home

Lisa stifled a yawn as she leaned her head against her hand

Lisa stifled a yawn as she leaned her head against her hand. Elbow already digging into the table while listening to her wife go on... and on. Smiling softly each time Roseanne eyes crossed hers, before it dropped off her face and she appeared just as bored as she was.

Her mother squinted at her from beside Rosie and Lisa fixed her posture at the sight. Smiling more genuinely as the blonde showed her yet another listing on her phone. Holding it across the table, hand jittering with excitement as she spoke animatedly about it.

"Wow... really?"

"Mhm!" Rosie giggled. "And an indoor pool, sauna, gym..."

Lisa's eyes drifted to her mother's once more as Roseanne continued listing off different amenities the home housed. Marco catching on and requesting to see the listing himself, thankfully calling the blonde over and giving Lisa a chance to breathe.

"Lalisa..."

"Mom it's been two weeks." She stated in a hushed tone. "Two whole weeks of this house this and this house that."

"She's excited Lis." Her mom sighed. "You two will be making your first big purchase together and she is just enjoying the process."

"No, what she's enjoying is the fact I told her there's no budget. She can browse whatever houses she'd like... maybe I should change my mind and just give her one?"

"Give me what?" Rosie asked with wigglying brows.

"Oh uh..." Lisa bit her lip as she looped an arm around a pressing Chaeyoung's waist. "... a... puppy."

"A... a puppy?"

"Yeah! You know... how I'm such a cat lady and all." She chuckled. "Thought maybe I should change my mind! And be a little more open to..." Her eyes trailed off to her crossed armed mother. "I mean I... I need to talk to you..."

Roseanne furrowed her brows.

"...privately."

The change on Chaeyoung's face made Lisa's heart sink, but the blonde nodded her head anyways and slipped out of her arm and up the stairs. Glancing over her shoulder to Marco on the way.

Lisa flashed her mom a quick smile before turning to follow, only to hear the clearing of a throat and slowly spinning back around.

"Don't hurt her feelings." Her mother warned her. "And if you do, we'll be heading to the shelter tonight to buy her a goddamn puppy."

Lisa gulped but nodded her head in agreement. Muttering an 'I won't' and following the steps Roseanne took up the stairs, to their partially boxed up bedroom.

Her wife was sitting centered in the bed, head hanging low while she picked at her nails in silence. Lisa frowning as she took up a seat ahead of her and reached for her face. Softly brushing hairs away from it and smiling when Rosie met her gaze.