2.24; superheroes

"Blow your speakers out!" The guys sang. They took off the headphones, eagerly looking at Gustavo. 

"Print it!"

Emily spun around in her chair, arms up in victory. They just finished the final song on the new album. 

"BTR's new album is complete!" Kendall chanted.

"With 12 new songs," Carlos grinned.

"And a new attitude," Logan and James smirked.

"And it's gonna send BTR to new heights and nobody can stop us," Gustavo cheered. 

Emily stood, "Now, if you'd all like to gather 'round," she offered, "I'll be copying the files onto the album disk live for you all," she grinned, spinning around Gustavo in front of the monitor. 

"I'll get some drinks!" Kelly called, leaving the booth. The guys hollered coming out of the recording booth. 

Emily logged in and began accessing the recorded files. 

"I can't believe you know how to do this," Carlos gushed, leaning over her shoulder.

Emily's eyes narrowed, amused, "Yeah, it's super rigorous," she sarcastically replied. 

"I mean, you create the entire album," Kendall said.

Emily slid back from the keyboard, gave a small wave for the to huddle around her, "Do you guys wanna learn how?"

"Yes!" They all shouted, excitedly. 

Emily felt each of them closely leaning over her. She pointed to the file she had just opened, "Okay, so this file is where all of the new songs live." She moved the cursor to the exported hard drive connected to the system, "And this little guy is the hard drive that we take to people who put it on the CD's." She turned looking back at each of them to make sure they were following along. 

"So far, so good," Logan hummed.

She turned back, holding in a laugh, "Okay, so then, you select all the songs from the file," she said, dragging the cursor over each song until they were all highlighted. "Then drag them over here..." she dragged the files to the hard drive, letting them disappear as the "fell" in. "And we wait for them to load," she said, spinning around with an amused grin.

The boys all stood back, frowning. "That's is?" Kendall exclaimed.

"I thought you had to type in all these codes," Carlos mumbled. 

James nodded, "Yeah, and switch over to the firewall so you could break down the bytes and reboot the software with the memory stick."

His friends turned to him, Emily sitting back with a cocked head, "Do you have any idea what any of that means?" She asked.

"No," he commented. "But I bet I sounded smart."

Emily scoffed as Gustavo and Kelly entered, carrying cups and a giant root beer bottle. Gustavo passed them out as Kelly poured. Everyone gathered around Emily, watching the lines fill up on the screen in indication the songs downloaded successfully. 

The first two went through before the guys mumbled anxiously behind her, "Come on." The next track, "Come on," the said, progressively louder. "Come on!" 

The computer loaded the final song, chirping as it completed its job. Emily smirked, raising her glass in the air as everyone behind her broke out into celebration. She spun in her chair, leaping up as she clanked her plastic cup around the room. 

"And now," Gustavo claimed, "we make our ceremonial march to our digital storage room," he said, walking out with the group following with massive smiles. "And grab our big-time hard drive and get it to the CD making place."