1.17; video

Not every Hollywood dream can come true. 

And not everyone can afford to wait around until it might. 

Emily's seen dozens of people have to pack up and leave L.A. and go back to wherever they're from. 

She didn't think Camille would be one of them. 

Emily had spent the previous night consoling her friend, helping her pack, and doing anything she could to get her to stop crying.

Nothing worked. So for 24 hours straight, Camille had been sobbing her eyes out. 

She wailed as she rolled her squeaky suitcase into the lobby. Emily, solemn, linked her arms through Camille's, walking her to the desk to check out. 

The boys stood in the lobby, drinking slushies, staring off at another kid leaving. 

Stopping beside the boys to say goodbye, Logan picked up on her tears, an arm around the girl.

"I know it's sad, but at least your Hollywood dream is still alive," he told her. Emily sighed as Camille cried louder.

"No," Camille told him. "I'm leaving the Palm Woods."

The boys all started screaming, holding their heads, and falling to their knees. 

"Wow, they're taking it really hard," Camille commented to Emily, sniffling. 

"No, it's just a brain freeze," Buddha Bob said, walking away. 

Camille kept crying as the boys kept screaming, desperately trying to break the brain freeze. 

"Thumb to the roof of your mouth," Emily told them, holding Camille. 

Pain gone, the boys all jumped back up. 

"Please tell me you're rehearsing for a part," Logan begged, looking to Emily for help.

"No, I haven't booked a part in six months. And my dad is making us move back to Connecticut," Camille cried.

"Don't worry don't go anywhere," Carlos reassured her.

"You're not going to get me a part?"

"Nope I'm going to hypnotize your dad into letting you stay," he answered, pulling out his red watch. "I've been practicing. You're getting very sleepy," he said, swinging the watch back and forth in front of her face, only making her cry harder. "Happy, happy... You're getting very happy!" Carlos said, as Emily smacked him and his watch away.

"Hey guys." The group turned, amidst the tearful goodbye to see Kelly. "Gustavo wants you to come to the studio immediately to discuss your first music video!"

Emily looked up in surprise, hiding her excitement. The boys did no such thing. Their excited chattering cued up the crying again. "Okay. Say good-bye to the crying girl, and let's go," Kelly said, looking wearily to Camille.

"Wait. We can get Camilla a part in a music video," Logan realized.

"Really?" The girl asked, no longer crying.

Hesitant, Emily tried to interject, telling the boys not to make any promises.

"Stall your dad until we get back," Kendall told her.