1.03; crib

It wasn't much, but it was home.

Apartment 3J is where Emily Moore resided when she wasn't working at the studio.

She had a nightly routine consisting of a hot bath and some baking reality tv after a day at work.

That routine fell once the boys moved in.

They had convinced her this time to hang out by the pool after work. The boys, in a line, sluggishly dragged themselves outside and each fell into a pool chair.

Emily stayed back in the doorway, noticing the camera crew and obvious signs a commercial was being shot by the pool. The producer yelled and had the boys carried off the set and into the lobby.

"You couldn't have warned us?" Carlos asked Emily, who was sitting beside him on the arm of one of the sofas.

"I'm a learn from experience kinda girl," she replied, an amused look on her face.

"Well at least we can recharge in the stylish Palm Woods lobby," Kendall said, as he and his friends lounged back into the couches.

Bitters stalked over, taking notice of the teens in his lobby, "Ah, the four hockey players from Minnesota." A pointing stick flew into his hand, Emily questioning where it came from. Bitters began pointing towards a white board describing the rules of the lobby. "No loitering in the lobby after 9:00, and oh, look at the time. 9:01."

Bitters kicked the kids out of the lobby. Emily pushed the 3rd floor button.

"Where are you going?" Carlos asked, seeing her actions,.

"My room?" She responded, confused as to why it wasn't clear.

She saw a light bulb go off in each one of their eyes, but before any of them could speak, she cut them off and started shoving them out of the elevator as it stopped on floor 2.

"No, you cannot come up," She told them, pushing the boys out despite their sad faces.

In her cozy apartment, she drew a hot bath. She had an open kitchen and decent sized living room with nice furniture, considering Gustavo pays for it all in exchange for a percentage of her paycheck.

Before she could step into the water and relax, a knock came from the front door. She pulled on a robe and hesitantly opened the door, wondering who could be there so late.

A force from the other side pushed against her and swung the door open, throwing the girl back.

"Can I help you?" She remarked upon seeing the four boys welcome themselves in.

"Nice place," Kendall said out loud, as the boys looked around.

"Nice robe," James commented, smirking. She merely rolled her eyes, as the boys found her couch and placed themselves on it.

"I was about to take a bath, so do you mind?" She asked rhetorically. Logan shook his head as Carlos started flipping through tv channels.

"No, we don't mind!"

Sighing, Emily walked back to the door and opened it, motioning for the boys to leave, "Go."

Once again, the four boys sluggishly trudged out the door against their wishes. Once all them were out, Logan turned hot on his heels to protest but Emily had slammed the door in his face.

"I will see you in the morning!" She shouted through the door, locking it, and making her way into the bath to forget all her stress from the day.

***

The next day at work, Emily was rudely torn from the sound booth and put at the long meeting table beside the band and Gustavo in front of Griffin's team.