150 ~ to our home

Start from the beginning

"Don't look so down baby." Lisa whispered.

"I'm annoying you, aren't I?" Rosie wondered, dreadfully quiet. "And I doubt I'm getting a puppy..."

Lisa chuckled softly at the puppy statement, yet felt her heart ache nonetheless. Taking up Rosie's hands in hers, rubbing her thumbs across them as she contemplated her next words.

"It's a yes, isn't it?"

"No no no, not a yes. You're not." Lisa quickly replied. "It's just..."

Roseanne's chocolate eyes bore into hers, making Lisa's heart skip a beat yet weep at the same time.

"Gosh, I can't talk to you like this." She concluded before grasping at her wife's hips and pulling her towards her. Lisa catapulting them onto their backs, where she could work a leg between Roseanne's and prop herself up by the elbows above her. "There, much better."

Rosie giggled, like sweet music to the ears as Lisa kissed her collarbone and neck. Dragging her lips up to kiss against her jaw and lips. Kissing her deeply, as she sunk into her frame.

"I love you." She spoke between wet kisses. "But it's true, you have been annoying me a little. But only a little."

"I'm sorry." Roseanne immediately muttered against her.

"No, it's okay." She smiled softly, pecking her once more. "I... I know you've been excited. I have been too. It's just, you really like to discuss every little detail of each house and I'm-

"You're tired of it." Roseanne realized.

"I'm tired of it, yeah." Lisa sighed, snuggling into her wife's neck. "I just didn't want to hurt your feelings but god, I'm so ready to move into the new place and relax."

Rosie chuckled, running fingers through her hair. "Baby, for there to be a new place we'll have to actually sit down together and go through listings." She rolled her eyes though Lisa couldn't see it. "After we choose, then we can move in and- wait..."

Lisa raised her head as Roseanne processed the words going through her head.

"You... you said move into 'the' new place. Not a new place."

The Thai nodded.

"The... new place."

"Yes baby."

"You didn't."

"I possibly did."

Roseanne immediately pushed against Lisa's frame. Trying to roll the surprisingly heavy woman off her.

"Get off."

"Why?!" Lisa wondered, confused. "I'm comfy."

"Because!"

Lisa groaned when Chaeng pushed forcefully against her chest. Nearly missing a nipple.

"Rosie?!"

"You bought a place without me!" Roseanne yelled, with a hint of emotional breaking. "And you let me sit here and waste time looking for our forever home, ours! When in reality you just went behind my back and-" She huffed as tears fell freely. "-a-and chose without me!"

Lisa began shushing her as she held Chaeng close, ignoring the punching she received to her stomach and running her hands along the Australian's side.

"Shhh baby, let me explain."

"It's so stupid... you're so stupid." Rosie sobbed. "We're supposed to be a team."

"We are baby, please." Lisa whispered. "Please, I did this for you."