147 ~ when in thailand

Start from the beginning

Chaeyoung remained unmoved, almost breaking her pout when Lisa sighed audibly. But luckily enough, her pouting won over her girlfriend, and Lisa leaned in.

~

She scrunched up her face as she pulled the duffle bags out of the house. Dragging them behind her by the straps, as well as her pink haired girlfriend, whom seemed to be dragging her feet.

"There you guys are." Her Mom turned to them from the back of the black SUV. "What took you guys so long?" She questioned while going to assist Lisa with the bags. Stealing a glance to Chaeyoung while she did.

"Oh... just some last minute packing." Lisa explained while passing over a bag. Her mother eyeing her, before turning to Rosie.

"And how are you feeling sweetie?" Ami asked while smiling softly.

Chaeyoung grinned as Momma Ami put a hand on her arm. Giving her a soft squeeze as reassurance for the day. "Nervous, but happy to finally be seeing your guy's home." She answered quietly.

"And we're more than thrilled to show it to you." Marco came up and gave her a pat on the back.

"I'm excited to see it." She responded as the three of them finished loading the back of the SUV with their bags. The driver, helping alongside them before Lisa addressed him, and he went to start the vehicle.

"Come on Chaeng..." Lisa walked towards her and held out her hand. "Let's get going."

"But... where's Jennie? And Jisoo?" Chaeyoung questioned while accepting her hand. "Aren't they the ones watching the house and cats for us?"

"Yeah, they are." Lisa smiled while leading her to the back, passenger side door. "They said they'll be coming by later. They had stuff to do this morning."

"Oh..." Rosie looked down as Lisa opened the door.

"Were you wanting to see them before we left?"

"Yeah... kind of..."

Lisa smiled softly and kissed Chae's forehead before motioning for her to climb in. "Don't worry baby, we'll be seeing them again soon enough."

Roseanne nodded and climbed up the step into the back of the vehicle. Watching as Lisa hopped in behind her afterwards. The woman shutting the door and immediately opening her arms for Chaeyoung to lean into while they laid against the backseat and window.

Seatbelts clipped in and awkwardly wedged between their bodies. But Chaeyoung didn't care as she laid within Lisa's comfort, and listened to the beginning of conversations that started taking place in the SUV.

Most of the talking was between Marco and Momma Ami, but the words were also being directed to them about the trip and overall plans.

"I called the airport earlier and requested we be escorted to our gate." Lisa joined in on the conversation after Marco had mentioned possible crowds.

"You think that's really necessary?" He wondered.

"Well, I know some people saw Mother and I while we were out yesterday, doing our last minute errands." Lisa sighed. "I just hope no one overheard us talking about the trip, but if so, I wanted to be prepared."

"Better to be safe than sorry." Ami agreed. "And I'm not the quietest talker anyways..."

Chaeyoung smiled into Lisa's chest as everyone chuckled. Even the driver nodding his head while Lisa looked to him.

"They said to pull around to the southeast entrance." She explained. "There'll be security personnel waiting for us."

"Yes ma'am." The driver replied while turning off the freeway and onto the lane that lead up to the airport.