Chapter 13: A want, hope and heartbreak.

A/n: imp note in the end. Kindly read it! Thanks!

...........

"I know the inevitability of the situation,
The fact that one has to turn to dust one day,
But I want to let myself turn into ashes,
Not before sparking the divine light."

'Can you please stop being a brat and respond like a normal human being?' ~ Rizz

'Kay.' ~ Aria
'Reallyyyy Aria?' ~ R

'Aha.' ~ A

'I sent you 110 memes and all I get is a thumbs up emoji? '~ R

'Hmm.'~ A

'Can you stop being dryer than the Sahara desert?' ~ R

'Desert? Oh you meant DESSERT that you wanna prepare for your beloved cousin Zainab. Go prepare all the delicacies for her instead of sending me memes. ' ~ A

Reading the reply made Rizz chortle as he could exactly imagine the face Aria must be making right now.

He knew she was kind of mad at him last night at the party when she gave him sickly sweet smiles with death glares , yes, not a very good combination, whenever he tried to talk to her or anyone in general or do anything or even breath.

She even acknowledged everyone while leaving except him, completely ignoring his existence, throwing his greetings and replies away as if he was a cardamom in biryani.

If it was anyone else, they wouldn't be able to ignore Rizz but even if they did, Rizz wouldn't really care about them but it was Aria we are talking about. She could really just throw him away and he would again come back like a boomerang.

He understood why she was mad and thus he quickly typed in the reply.

'Ohh! C'mon it was YOU who legit put me up on making food for her. Like I was about to cook for everyone today but thanks to you, it looks like now I'm cooking especially for her -.- '~ R

And as Aria saw the text, she huffed in annoyance and almost grabbed her hair in frustration.

Why are guys so dumb?

Aria sighed as she rocked on her large swing, subsiding the urge to choke this simp of a person called Rizz.

She wasn't mad that he was cooking for his family, okay maybe a bit on the fact that he was making Zainab's favourite but that was her own doing and she wouldn't admit it, but yes, the fact that Rizz never told her about his cooking skills drove Aria mad.

'Yo? Did you die?' ~R

'Huh! You wish! I wanna attend your and Zainab's wedding first.' ~A

'Aria Ali, please go and drink acid. '~ R

'Cool. Bye.' ~ A

Aria threw her phone next to her as she pushed her legs upwards towards the wall which now made her upside down and she then kicked lightly so as to give the big swing a momentum.
She got a scolding from Samreen as to how bad this weird habit of hers can be to her health.

But Aria paid no heed to her mother's warnings until she felt the pressure on her head and she finally sat up straight.

She again picked her phone up and her eyebrows raised in amusement as she saw three messages of Rizz.

'You mad now?
Alright I'm sorry.
Yo meet me at the mall I need to do some shopping and you're gonna help me.'~ R

Aria narrowed her eyes as she typed in the reply.