140 ~ from disposable cups

En başından başla

Bringing them out of the parking lot and on their way to school.

"I was more so referring to you and your stardom." She replied while reaching for Lisa's hand. Lacing it in hers. "Just how it's been hard on us being less public, and I know it's probably only going to get harder before it gets any easier."

"Yeah..." Lisa sighed. "I've been thinking about that too. But I've been trying to add to my positive affirmations, by being more optimistic too."

"You have?"

"Mhm." Lisa hummed happily. "I tell myself that I'm great. That you're great. That you'll say yes when I ask you to marry me. And that everything will work out and be perfect between us."

Lisa glanced to her and their eyes caught. "And that includes us and our relationship censoring."

"I like the sound of that." She grinned and played with Lisa's hand. "That's very mature of you to be thinking that way."

"I'm trying to." The Thai smiled while keeping her eyes on the road. "For a certain Australian."

"Phoebe's a very lucky lady then." She joked and Lisa laughed.

"Not Phoebe." Her girlfriend squeezed her hand. "How's she doing by the way?"

"Good! She paid for the tickets already, was going to get a hotel, but Momma Ami was more than happy to offer the guest room."

"And Owen? Lily? Will they come too?"

She smiled happily and wiggled a bit in her seat. "Yes! They'll all be there!"

Lisa brought her hand up to her lips and kissed it with a smile of her own. Chaeyoung felt her cheeks blush before she frowned. "They won't be staying with us though..."

"Why not?"

"Well, I suggested we could go sleep at Siwon's like we sometimes do, so they could have our room. But then Momma mentioned how many times we have sex and-"

"Hotel then, got it." Lisa chuckled, and she did right along with her.

"I can't wait to graduate." She looked out of the window. Towards their school in the distance. "It's going to feel weird being done with it. Like how cheer did when it finished."

"Everything's going to be crazy." Lisa shook her head softly. "No more homework or having to come spend hours here. And the possibility of me... me going somewhere. Career wise."

"Still no response from TheBlackLabel?" She asked. Referring to Lisa's audition she had attended several weeks ago.

"Nothing yet... but they told me they had another location to hold auditions at and that the reviewing process after could take some time."

"Well, I have faith." She smiled.

Lisa glanced to her and winked while giving her hand a squeeze. "I do too."

They rolled into the parking lot and proceeded to get out. Lisa not delaying in opening her door for her, even with their lessening on public displays of affection.

Reason one, was Lisa pointing out that opening the door for someone was a nice thing to do, so who cares if a 'friend' does for a 'friend'?

But a more important reason two, was that this was school. Most people already knew they were dating, so they still semi allowed themselves to indulge in one another.

They began walking up to the main doors. Chatting back and forth, until their names were bing called by a familiar voice.

Accompanying the sound of someone jogging up.