139 ~ an aspiring dancer

Comenzar desde el principio

They don't use three fingers very often, and the way Chaeyoung's core enveloped her tightly, she knew her girlfriends walls were being stimulated greatly.

Her fingers creating such friction with each in and out, Chae was finally going over the edge.

"Ah... I'm coming..." Chae exclaimed. "I'm- Mm..."

"Come baby." She whispered, before moving back down to Rosie's dripping sex with her mouth. Flicking her tongue across her clit again as she fingered.

Rosie finally came undone, shaking as she released onto her fingers. Lisa hummed as she continued to kiss her clit. Slowly removing her fingers and moving down to Chaeyoung's entrance with her tongue.

Entering and sucking up anything her girlfriend had to offer. Roseanne putting a hand on the back of her head and guiding her in deeper.

She grinned as she lapped up all of Roseanne's juices. The Australian beginning to hump her face again.

"Wait baby..." She spoke while kissing her way back up Rosie's body. "Let's change things up?" She suggested while kissing her lips, then bringing her fingers up to them.

Rosie opened her mouth and began sucking off her juices as Lisa kissed her collarbone and formed a hickey on her neck.

The twirling of Rosie's tongue around her fingers made her moan. "Okay." She huffed, removing her fingers and sitting up. Taking off her own bra due to the heat emitting from the bed and their bodies. "Get up."

"So demanding..." Chaeyoung bit her lip and sat up.

"This is what you wanted right?" She questioned as Rosie grasped at her breasts and massaged them.

"Mhm... just for tonight." Chaeyoung smiled and leaned up to kiss her. "You know I like to be the pleaser."

"When you're not being needy." She smirked and kissed Rosie's lips before putting a hand on each of her shoulder's. "Turn around."

"Oh?" Chae grinned and licked her lips.

She help turned the blonde around and moved her hair over to one side. Kissing her neck and shoulder before placing a hand on her back and pushing her slowly down.

Chaeyoung's face pressed against the mattress as Lisa put her hands on either side of her ass. Holding onto her waist and running her thumbs across the smooth surface, before squeezing both her cheeks.

"Have I ever mentioned that I love your ass?" She spoke and Rosie released a muffled chuckle.

"Once or twice..."

"Mm, well I do." Lisa bit her lip as she ran a finger down Chaeyoung's skin.

She knew some people enjoyed pleasing the other by means of entering from behind, but Lisa was not ready to try that.

Well, not yet.

So she dragged her finger along to Rosie's well eaten core, slipping it into her folds again and massaging her tenderly.

"Mmm..."

"Spread your legs baby." She whispered and Chae did as told, her knees shuffling further out. "That's my girl."

Lisa then grasped at her cheeks, spreading her folds a bit more as she began eating her out from behind. Chaeyoung moaning immediately at the contact of her tongue to her heat.

"Fuck... you're so- ah, riding my face... after this." Chaeyoung spoke and Lisa's sure her eyes rolled into the back of her head at the thought.

She began moving her head from side to side as she vigorously tongued her girlfriend's entrance and soaked nether lips.