139 ~ an aspiring dancer

Start from the beginning

"Fuck... god..."

"Mmm." She moaned before releasing the one with a pop and kissing her way to the other. Beginning the same combination of sucks and nibbles all over again.

Before she squeezed Rosie's breasts together in her hands, pushing one towards the other so she could kiss along the creased line between.

"Lisa..." Chaeyoung spoke out. "I need you... down..."

She smirked and leaned her weight on her left arm, letting her right hand trace down to Chaeyoung's inner thigh. Going to cup her heat from on top of thin shorts.

"Down here?" She whispered and looked to Rosie who was nodding profusely. "My needy girl..." Lisa smiled before sliding her way down Chae's body.

Hooking the Australian's shorts as she went. Pulling them and her underwear down to her ankles, letting them drop off the bed. She placed a hand on either thigh and slowly spread them further apart.

Staring at the glistening folds before her and biting her lip. "So gorgeous..." She thought aloud. "And all for me."

Lisa leaned down and kissed each inner thigh tenderly as Chaeyoung wiggled a bit in anticipation.

"It doesn't matter..." Rosie began, whispering breathlessly. "... if your mom calls us."

"Why is that?" She kissed dangerously closer to Rosie's heat.

"Because, I'm not that hungry... and you're already going to be eating your dinner."

She looked up from where she was studying Rosie's skin and met her girlfriend's deep brown eyes. "It may take a lot to fill me up..." She placed a finger on Chaeng's torso and dragged it down, in through her folds.

Rosie gasped a bit at the direct contact and she smiled at the reaction. Rubbing her finger along her girlfriend's nether lips before inserting the finger in.

"... god... I have a lot to give." Chaeyoung arched her back a bit. "Please Lisa... stop teasing and eat me..."

"Whatever my princess wants..." She replied. Leaning down and taking out her finger. Spreading her folds with her thumbs and giving Rosie a single, long lick through with her tongue. "... she gets."

The blonde shuttered.

Lisa then hiked her arms up, underneath Rosie's thighs and pulled her warm core up to meet her face as she began sucking on the woman's stiff clit.

Chaeyoung immediately moaned and began lightly humping her face as Lisa quickened her lickings. Moving downwards and teasing her entrance with her tongue.

Tilting her head left and right as she explored the outer surface, before dipping the tip of her tongue in.

"Fuck." Chaeyoung cursed. Like beautiful music to her ears as she inserted herself in further. Plunging her tongue in and out of her girlfriend's heated entrance.

Swirling it around and feeling the walls of Chaeyoung's goodness as they tighten. She quickly removed her tongue and returned to Rosie's clit.

Using two fingers and entering Chae simultaneously as she began flicking her strengthened muscle quickly across Chaeng.

The Australian was a slight moaning mess now, and Lisa twisted her fingers with each in and out thrust a bit faster.

Pushing her long fingers in from the tip to the knuckled base and continuing this way until Chaeyoung was pushing hard against her hand.

Begging for release.

She bit her lip and focused her attention on fingering Rosie. Pulling out her two digits and inserting a third with the next thrust.