139 ~ an aspiring dancer

Start from the beginning

"Thinking about it baby?" Chaeyoung's sultry Aussie accent made her bite her lip as she opened her eyes and hummed.

"Yeah, that was hands down the best sex we've had to date." She admitted and leaned down, nibbling on Rosie's lips and pecking her jaw after.

"We could try to recreate it?" Chae suggested, and she chuckled lightly.

"Babe, it was our first anniversary of dating. I think the atmosphere of the day alone was what made it the best sex ever." She ruffled Rosie's hair.

"Our date at the zoo, then walk on our beach. Baby we stargazed for hours before heading back here to..." She ran her fingers along the cheerleaders side. "... make love."

"Are you saying you don't want to make love with me right now?" Chaeyoung pouted and her eyes widened at the sight.

"God, of course not."

"Then why are you making up excuses?"

"Excuses? Well excuse you! I was just mentioning how magical our anniversary was. You know what? Why am I explaining myself? Aren't you still tired from practice? You napped as soon as we got home..."

"I'm not tired anymore."

"Okay, but you are sore right?"

"Not yet I'm not." Chaeyoung bit her lip while pulling Lisa's body down, deeper into her.

She wanted to fight it, but knew she couldn't. Not when looking down at the woman who was biting her lip and implying Lisa being rough with her.

"Mom will probably be calling us downstairs anytime..." She whispered in defense as Rosie began feeling under her shirt.

"Baby..." Chaeyoung whispered into her ear. "I'm horny..."

Just like that, every missed hair on her shaven body stood on end. And the pleasing girlfriend in her jumped out.

"Oh? Well I can't leave my baby alone in that position now can I?" She licked her lips and nestled her body down between her girlfriend's spread legs. "Waking up horny, tsk... poor girl."

"Your girl." Rosie corrected. "I need you, and that body..." Chaeyoung gripped the bottom of her shirt and began pulling it up.

Lisa lifting herself up a bit so Rosie could pull it off of her easier. Staying on her elbows as she looked down to the girl.

"Kiss me..." Chae whispered while bringing her fingers up to play in her hair. Tugging at the brown locks and sending a wave throughout her body.

She obliged immediately.

Her lips finding Chaeyoung's and tongue begging for entrance into those plump lips that barricaded the tongue from her within.

Rosie granted it and in Lisa slipped as she began a slow grind on Chaeyoung.

She soothed her tongue along all sides of Rosie's as if it needed to be wetted, before she began sucking on it with her mouth.

Lisa slipped her tongue out after a minute and began dragging her lips down Rosie's neck. Into the groove of her breasts and sitting up a bit when she came to the protective fabric hindering her from traversing further.

She wrapped her fingers around the bottom of Rosie's sports bra, lifting and chucking it across the room once her breasts were freed.

Lisa gave herself one second to take in the sight beneath her, before diving down and clamping onto a nipple with her mouth.

Sucking harshly and eliciting a gasp turn moan from Chaeng.

"Oh... mm."

She smirked and sucked harder on the nipple while massaging they other in her hand. Pinching at the pink nub while biting the other lightly.