66

•Justin•
I sat on the counter in the kitchen wit a ll the guys also seated somewhere in there.
Selena finally fell asleep after crying so much.
I wasn't expecting that to happen. I just I guess after she's been here I forgot about the way she got here.
"Justin" Ashton said getting my attention.
"What do we have to do today". I asked, sipping some iced tea.
"We need to do a final meeting about the party," Brandon said
"This big one on New Years?" Jaid asked.
"Yeah, we need to do a final meetings then we can just get prepared."
"Have you talked to selena about it?" Ashton looked at me
"Not yet, I finally got her to sleep after what happened." I looked down at my feet, which were hanging off the countertop.
"She's pretty broken up about it huh?"
I nodded.
"I think before all this," I said waving at all of us. "It was so crazy to her, she didn't even understand that gangs and all the shit we do was real and she couldn't believe this was happening so she never focused on it but now she saw it on the tv and it's coming back to her and she's remembering her reality" i rubbed my index finger on the ring of my cup.
Cam slapped my shoulder and rubbed it.
"Do you feel bad?"
I looked up and cole was stranding across the kitchen.
'Its okay' he mouthed.
"I just, I don't want her to cry anymore"
Everyone was quiet knowing my words consisted of honesty.
Cam put his arm all the way around my shoulder.
"I'm gonna go check on her" placing my cup into the sink I left the kitchen and started towards the stairs.
Pushing the door open little by little I stepped in, closing it behind me.
She was sniffling a little still, and was hugging what looked like a t-shirt to her body.
I walked to the other side of the bed and sat down.
She shifted a little closer and put her head basically in my lap.
I moved the hair in her face
"You wanna know a secret?" I whispered.
"Before you came along, I wasn't scared of anything. At all. Mostly because I personally had nothing i had to be scared of losing, the guys being a separate story. Anyway, I wasn't scared to go do what I had to do and I wasn't scared of dying."
"But ever since you got here, I've been scared. Scared for something to happen to you. Scared of waking up and you not being there because it was a dream. Scared to die and leave you." I leaned downs and placed a soft small kiss to her forehead, then slipped out from under her head. "I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, or to me, or to us"
About to leave the side of the bed something warm grasped my finger, like a small child would do.
Turning, her eyes eyes opened in the smallest way.
"Wait" she croaked.
I sat down next to her.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm waiting" I smiled a little.
"No" she said. "What are you doing today?"
"We have a meeting why?"
She shook her head. "Never mind"
"Sel why? Do you need something" she lied down and I followed her action.
She was facing the other way so I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her to face me.
"This." She whispered closing her eyes and leaning into me.
"This?"
"I want this."
My eyes widened at first. I guess a small part of me wouldn't expect her to want me to stay with her considering it's all my fault she can't be with her family.
"But it's okay, you can go"
I shook my head and got up walking to the door.
Opening it I left.
"What's up, I was coming to check on you." Cole spoke as he bumped into me.
"We're gonna have to re-schedule the meeting"
"What why?!" Brandon said coming out if Jaids room.
"Because. I have Someone I have to make sure doesn't cry" I said using what I said earlier.
They nodded.
"Go on if you have too, but I can't" Brandon nodded and left.
"I'm proud of you Justin" cole said wrapping his arms around me, causing me to follow his actions.
"Hey cole?"
"Yeah."
"I'm glad we're back. Me and you."
"Me too, now to be there for your girl.
He smiled and walked away.
My girl.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I know I haven't updated in a forever but I hope this chapter makes up for it:)

But bad news I won't be able to post till after Christmas hopefully before New Years, because everything's crazy with Christmas and other stuff.