56

•Justin•
Selena was still in the bathroom which was a good thing I didn't want her to see me crying, which I ended up doing thinking of what I was gonna tell her.
I heard the bathroom door unlock and I wiped my eyes.
She tried escaping to the door out I lightly held her wrist.
"Wait, don't go"
"Ju-"
"You can't. It's my turn"
"Your turn for what? She questioned, eyes still showing pain.
"To tell you"
"Tel me what justin?"
"Everything"
"Every-"
"Everything, why I I wat-watched you to how I got involved, I wanna tell you everything"
"Justin you don't have too"
"But I want to. Please" I cried. "Let me explain"
She nodded and sat next to me holding my hand.

"Her name was Allie"
"We were together for two years." I pulled a picture if my kissing her cheek out and showed her.
"She's beautiful" selena whispered.
" I had never cared about anyone or loved anyone more. I mean I had been with girls before but Allie was different. She loved me too, she understood me, she cared about me, she told me if I did something wrong, She wa my rock. If something happened if I felt broken or I screwed up. She knew right away and she as there waiting for me to hug me. She wasent ashamed of me. She was my entire universe.and even thought she knew my world she stuck my it, and my me. Until, until one day"
My voice cracked tears spilling down my face.
"Until the world took her from me"
"There was this gang leader, our enemy, his name was Marcelo. He found out about Allie and i's relationship, and he tried anything in his power to take her from me cause he knew t would brake me. He didn't take her though.
I had my parents back then too. One day Allie texted me, and asked me to pick her up at this random location. When I got there I realized, that it was the old location of Marcelo's warehouse that we burned down. Then I finally realized that Allie wasn't the one who texted me and she wasn't safe."
I drove to the address 'Allie' texted me backwards, and there she was. But she wasn't alone. My parents were there. And all here of them were tied to chairs and had cloths tied on their mouths.
I I didn't understand why he had to do this. She was innocent. He told me I had to choose her or my parents. Then he stared touching my mom and he shot my dad.
And he just laughed, he thought it was funny.
He aimed the gun at my mom so I blocked her but then he switched the gun point to Allie and before I could jump in front of her, her body fell. She left me. All three if them left me. He took them. I lost he only person I loved and cares about.
I wasn't well after that. I was depressed and every day was different. One I was sad one angry, then I was confused, and then suicidal.
Then i saw you. I wasn't stalking you: I just saw you in that cafe. And you just you intrigued he's me. I didn't know why though, you weren't like Allie. She had light eyes and blonde hair. She was smaller and she was more quiet and kept herself unless he was with me. She barely even was loud with the guys by she got along with them. I couldn't stop there as something that brought me back, like a drug. You were different. Then for some reason I kept watching you. But I dido it to kept. Myself from hurting or killing myself, out of depression. Then on one of the worst days when Marcelo send me a video of them kidnapping Allie, I took you. I did it out of heat. I wasn't thinking but then you and everyone I just I just stared thinking of Allie and my demons came back. I thought I would die this time cause Allie saved me barely last time. Allie was my everything" now I had tears pouring out of my eyes.
Selena rested my head on her shoulder and hugged me.
"I wish it was me that got shit instead of her. I could've saved her. But I didn't and I regret it every day. I just I wish I could see her again and apolagize"
"She forgives you Justin"
"What?"
"She forgives you."
"How?"
"Cause you tried so hard to save her you think of her and you loved her. She forgives you"
I hugged her again and we just sat there for a few minutes.
"Justin?"
"Yeah I mumbled putting allies picture away.
"Were Allie and cole close?"
"Selena" I started.
"Allie was Coles sister"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What....

Bet'ya didn't see that coming.

I also bet you feel bad about talking shit bout cole I mean his sister died people.

So Justin just revealed a lot.

That's Justin's past,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXON BIEBER! THE LITTLEST AWESOMEST CUTEST BELIEBER AND 2nd BEST BIEBER!