62

•Justin•
I woke up and felt hair on my face, but my hair wasent that long.
My eyes ran down and I noticed Selena's body squeezing mine tightly.
I squeezed my eyes open and rolled her off.
Luckily, she wasent on my arm, god knows what shot that would cause.
I grabbed my one cruch and walked to the closet.
As in reached for a sweeter I stepped on something sharp.
"What the hell" I lifted my lucky sick covered foot to find a piece of thick glass.
Bending down to pick it up I realized there were about 30 other broken glass pieces under the dresser.
Wait, that looks like a picture frame or glass box of some sort.
I stood back up and moved stuff from side to side on the shells until a photograph fell into my palms.
Looking down at the old black and white picture I cracked a smile yet shed a tear at once.
I haven't seen this picture in ages, I always knew it was there but I never looked at it.
The picture if me and mom and dad.
My Paterson had me had the young ages of 17 and 18, but they honestly were the best.
But how did the frame break.
I heard a groan escape from the bedroom and it made sense.
"Selena" I said holding the picture in my hand and walking into the bedroom.
"Hi" she croaked sitting up and moving the hair that used to lay on my chest.
"Can I ask you something?" She nodded and moved up to the edge of the bed, patting it for me to sit.
I took out th picture and she had a suprised face.
"Oh-"
"What happened to the picture selena?" I asked my voice cracking.
Like I had said, I haven't seen this picture in ages and I almost felt like crying seeing it.
I'm becoming soft, but that's for another time.
"I didn't mean for it to break it was yesterday when I was grabbing your sweater it fell and broke"
"Why didn't you say something?"
"I Was goin to I just didn't want you upset"
I nodded and looked down at the picture.
"Justin?"
"What." I said trying to keep my thoughts going.
"You alright"
"I'll be fine" without looking at her I took the picture and left the room, and a very confused selena.
•Selena•
What was that about?
I shook my head and went to get ready for the day.
I plan on showering alone today so I'm final do that right now.
Grabbing some leggings and a loose high low crenels long sleeved shirt with a maroon blanket scarf and high socks I went to the bathroom to get squeaky clean as momma used to say.
After scrubbing clean, I changed and out my hair in a messy bun, before skipping downstairs.
"Morning " I commented walking in to see all the boys seated at the island- almost all the boys.
"Hey sel, have you see Justin" Brandon said, who was cooking eggs.
"A-" I was cut off by the door opening and another voice joining the conversations amount us all.
"I'm right here" I turned my head slightly to glance at justin and his eyes met mine and left them just as fast.
"So, breakfast?" Chef B asked.
"Your cooking?!" Justin gawked.
I giggled and shook my head playfully.
"Yeah I am" Brandon narrowed his eyes.
Justin walked past me and whispered a few words.
"Can we talk after" I nodded.
"So justin, food?" Brandon asked again.
"Imma stick to coffee" justin said cheersing his mug.
"I'll take some Brandon" I smiled giving him an extra plate.
"Thank you selena, at least someone appreciates my cooking" he smiled Serving it.
Jaid walked past me and quickly mumbled.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you"
"It can't be that bad"
I took a bite if the eggs.
"So?" Brandon asked.
"Uh there good maybe a tip, just make sure there's no shell and it's fully cooked" I said.
"Here" Luke passed me a piece of toast.
"Sorry brand" I pouted biting the bread.
Justin stood awkwardly sipping his coffee, glancing at me very so often.
What is going on?
I pushed my plate away and stood up getting ready to go.
"Where ya goin?" Ashton said.
"I'll be upstairs" I said directly to justin, hoping he's get the message and come up so I could figure out what's goin on with him.
Making my way to the room, I decided to clean up around the room to waste time.
The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky
Never revealing their depth.
Tell me that we belong together,
Dress it up with the trappings of love.
I'll be captivated,
I'll hang from your lips,

I quietly sang so no one would hear.
"I'll be Edwin McCain" a voice scared me from the door.
I jumped and turned.
"Oh uh sorry I didn't know you were there" I said to Justin, who was leaning on the door frame.
"I didn't let you know I was here" he said dropping his arms to his side and coming into the room.
I hummed the last few lines of the song so it wouldn't get stuck in my head.
"It was my moms favorite. The song. She used to hum and sing it all the time"
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't y'know I won't-"
"It's okay, it's a beautiful song" I nodded in agreement.
"So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked sitting on the bed crossing my legs and pulling my sleeves over my hands.
"I just wanted to clear up this morning" he said looking into my eyes.
"Okay?"
"I wasn't tryna be angry and shit it's just that picture of my mom. I haven't seen it in forever and when the frame broke and you told me you found it I just kinda got upset cause, in the last few months I've really been focusing on A-Ali and I haven't thought of her in a while. So I just wanted to be alone"
I nodded.
"That's fine, Justin there's nothing wrong with wanting to be alone"
"I know, I'm like an expert at at by now" he joked.
We laughed and I broke the following silence.
"Hey justin?"
"Yeah?"
" you do realize all the guys are standing outside the door right?"
"Yeah could they be more obvious"
"Shit" I mumble came from the door.
"Hey Ashton!" Justin called.
" uh yeah" an embarrassed Ashton said.
"Run."
"Ah fuck"
I giggled and justin stood up gettin ready to chase him. We heard Ashton run down the hall.
"He does realize you can't run right?" I giggled. Justin shook his head and laughed.
Man, his laugh was cute.
/
\
Sorry I haven't updates I'm just trying to make the story really good
.
Hey, were in te 60's for chapter and I was wondering do you want me to make the story go faster and end soon or go beyond say 100 chapter?