100

"Do you think things will ever go back to normal?"

"I don't know... I don't think they're even gonna remember what normal feels like"

"And us?"

"What about us?"

"Are we gonna remember what it feels like to be normal. To feel strong again."

"How do you get back up when your leader has fallen?"
**********************************************************************************
"J, open the door we need to talk please" "I know you can hear me" Brandon, the only brother still attempting to get through the door knocked his hand against then door.
"Justin"

"I don't really feel like talking" a somber fragile voice came from inside,where he lay, leaning against the window, holding in his hand the wooden piece carved Emory he had made in preparation for baby's arrival.

"Look I know you're hurting but-"

"Could you go away please.. I'm tired now." The denial didn't even break Brandon's heart anymore. What broke his heart was his tone. He wasn't angry anymore. He didn't yell or scream, his temper getting ahead of him. His voice was slow. Like if he went any faster it would break and be replaced by tears.

Through the doors Brandon wanted to start another sentence but the soft rising sound of his weeping younger brother was enough to cut his tongue.

Defeated, he walked back down into the living room, everyone greeting his Eyes hoping maybe this time he'd be joined by another.
"How are we supposed to help him?" "He's never asked for help. He never asks for anything. We each fall we each get hurt we each die inside and he's always the one to pick us up to fix it all to revive that part of us. How do we help him" Parker sat, rubbing his fists together, in between Luke, Cam and Jaid.

"You can't, you can't help him. He has to do it himself, he has to come to terms with it, get over it alone-"

"Are you serious Cole? What the hell is your problem dude? Cam jumped up from his seat, staring at Cole, an obvious look that read: this wasn't gonna be good.

"Cam don't.." Jaid warned trying to pull his best friend back down.

"No Jaid, I'm sick and tired of this." He ripped  his wrist from his best friends grip.
Though normally he was the shy quiet one, today was not appearing to be the case.

"Sick and tired of what exactly?" Cole stepped forward,coffee mug at his lips.

"He lost his fucking baby you jackass" cam spit out, the rest of the group watching the scene unwind, even Brandon who knew it was best everyone just get it all out.

"You think I don't know that? I know that better than all of you."

"Stop making this about you cole. Jesus Christ we know ok I know how hard losing Jack and Vanessa was for you but this isn't about you anymore. You have been hard on him and making him feel like shit for months and you know what? The act is up, cause I know why."
Cams eyes had completely gone dark, the anger emerging from him was deeper than anyone had thought Cam would be capable of.

"Oh yeah? Why's that?" Cole narrowed his eyes at the young boy, stepping forward ready for a fight.

"Cause you were jealous." "You were jealous from the moment Selena found out she was pregnant because he was gonna have the life that you were supposed to have. That he was gonna have the happy ending you didn't get."
Jaws around the room dropped. No one had ever mentioned Vanessa and Jack and what happened in years like this. No one had expected this.

"Watch what you say next Cameron"

"Why?! Cause you might be outed! It's out Cole! You were petty and angry that he was getting your life and when Selena lost the baby, you yelled at him and made him feel guilty for feeling sad because still, still after his fucking child died, you were jealous that he got to keep his girl!"