6

Justin's POV

She was clinging to my legs, crying and begging me to take her back downstairs. But she fucked up, and she had to know it.

I angrily shook selena off my legs and threw her on to the attic floor, before locking the door with three different locks.

"PLEASE JUSTIN PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME UP HERE PLEASE I'M SORRY DON'T LEAVE ME JUSTIN PLEASE HELPPPPP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

She screamed and cried, banging on the door and crying.

I walked downstairs to the basement and heard multiple gunshots. I grabbed a headset and safety glasses, cause you know, we're all about the saftey😏.

I grabbed a gun and walked trough the bullet proof plastic doors and stood next to Jase and planted myself directly in front of the aim. He looked and shot, so close to the bullseye, which he sighed at in frustration.

"We got an order this morning" I casually said firing.

"How much?"

"It's the Deangelos, they're paying four thousand"

He shot.

"Seriously"

"Yeah, 11:00 o'clock normal spot, in 3 days"

I fired and bulls eyed that mother.

"You gonna pick up the supply soon?"

"Yeah, I think tomorrow night, and you're coming."

"Jaid?"

"He's tryna hack Marcelo's gang right now, tryna slip through the systems so depends if he's done or not but I think so, I wanna take him to the next step"

Boom.
Jase hit it four cm away from the bulls-eye.

"DAMMIT" he screamed in frustration loading it again.

"Keep going bro" I said shooting another bulls eye like it was no biggie.

I had more experience.

"I've been down here for an hour and it won't freaking work. I suck at this."

"Are you using the method we talked about?"

"No"

"Well then use it dipshit" I said in a no duh voice.

He closed one eye, aimed it at the red dot, brought his finger down not touching the trigger yet then shot it up then smashed it down on the trigger, hitting a bulls-eye.

"YEAH!" He screamed out as the door flung open.

Jaid walked in with a gun safety glasses and a headset and stood next to me.

"I'm almost into Marcelo's system I'm so close but I found something I'm tryna unlock so they have no control over it but its just not working" he said shooting.

"But it's almost through"

"Yeah"

"so you wanna come pick the supply up tomorrow I think you're ready for the next step" I suggested.

"for real?" He asked in shock, he always waited back.

"Yeah man" I shrugged.

Boom.

"BULLSEYE!"
We turned our heads to Jase, who was finally picking up.

Jaid and I eyed him weird.

Jaidon shot and hit in the middle of the red circle.

"BULLSEYE!" He imatated jase.

I smacked his back playfully and shot my own. See I wasn't all bad, unless you piss me off then you're done.

"okay I'm done, I'm gonna go see if I can finish Marcelo" Jaidon slipped off his headgear, wanting to finish the hack so he could join us on the pickup.

"Bye" Jase and I said at once.

Jaidon left and went upstairs.

"I think imma go too, but you keep practicing, I'm gonna need you to be less shitty for the meets." I smirked at Jase.

"Thanks bro" he smiled sarcasticly.

"I'm not kidding" I said with a serious face.

I kept my eyes locked with his and shot a bullseye.

"Seriously" I smiled a little and walked out.

I walked out and started thinking, yeah I joked around with jase and Jaid, and some of the other boys. cause they were like my brothers but everyone else, my gang or not, know not to get on my last nerve cause it won't end well.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I got upstairs and heard the beautiful sound of silence. It was so quite. Too quite. I wonder what happened to selena? Wait never mind, who gives a shit. I grabbed a beer and sat on the couch and started messing with a few of the new cameras and shit we ordered.

My phone went off as soon as I finished unpackaging the box of cameras.

I checked the caller Id.

Marcelo.
This fucker.

Shit what did he want.

"What" I snapped picking up the phone.

"Someone's not very happy tonight, what mommy forgot the chocolate chips in the pancakes this morning?" Marcelo said with a smirk on his face, I could feel it.

Anger boiled up all the way. He knew better then to talk about my- about them.

"What the fuck do you want Marcelo, or do you just need me to beat you ass for wasting my time" I growled.

"Sorry did I hit a soft spot bieber"

"I SAID WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT!" I screamed.

"Oh nothin I just thought I'd piss of lil miss bieber"

"You know I really don't  why you call me a little girl while your men are probably doing the work you don't know how to do and you're sitting there bothering me cause you have nothing better to do while I'm sitting here doing actual work" I smirked though he couldn't see me.

"Whatever bieber"

"Exactly" I hung up.

(Sorry boring chapter, it'll get interesting soon I know what the future has planned and dayummmm it's hella good)