75

•Justin•
I paced the floor in my room, my hand raking through my hair.
Tears were welled up in my eyes but I pushed them down as fast as I could.
I don't even know what happened. Everything was so good, perfect.
She's been in the bathroom for 3 hours and nothing.
"What am I gonna do?" I whispered to myself.
A knock on the door lifted my attention and I looked at the door with such pleading eyes and if some angel was gonna come in and save me, tell me what to do. Instead Brandon walked in.
I ran and dove into him, wrapping my arms around him.
"Help me, please" I begged.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa hey what's going on" he said regaining his steadiness and guiding me to my bed.
"She's mad at me man and I don't even know what happened. She won't even talk to me. I'm back at square one." I said hoping he caught my drift.
"Like before the ball" he questioned, hitting the bulls eye.
I nodded and wiped my eyes.
"You want my honest opinion, man?"
I nodded hoping in a second selena would come in and lie in bed and ask me to lie next to her. But it didn't happen.
"Then you gotta tell me what happened the night of the ball" I sucked in a big breath looking towards the door. If this is the way.
"Okay"
He nodded and lifted us up.
"C'mon," he gestured and we walked to his room. I looked around as if someone was gonna catch us.
"What happened?" He asked as soon as or bodies landed on the cushioned chairs.
"I sent selena to this room. Alone, where I told her to wait till I got her" he nodded showing he was listening. "Cam told me that was Marcelo's room" Brandon's eyes widened remembering.
"By the time I got to the room it was empty and there was a knife scratch on the wall" my voice cracked and my heart hurt having to relive it.
"I ran to the stairs and the elevator was open. A peice of fabric from Selena's dress was torn off and on the floor. I ran to the rooftop. And they were there. He was holding her over the edge" a second gasp awakened from the door.
"Why didn't you say anything?" Cole said shutting the door and joining us.
I ignored his question and continued.
"She yelled for me."
"She wanted me rro save her and I wasn't there" a single tear rolled down my face. I could still hear her cries of pain in plea for me.
"He called her a slut and I got angry. I ran towards them and he let go of her"
A quiet 'oh my god' came from my two older brothers.
"I barely caught her by a hair. She was broken. She couldn't stop crying and it was all my fault"
dozens of tears fell from my eyes and landed on my hands.
"I couldn't leave her alone after that. She kept waking up in the middle of the night crying and screaming for me to save her."
"Then a few days ago we got in a fight because she said she coudnt handle the fact that I was 'forgetting' the fact that I betrayed her and was now acting like everything was okay"
"She said I wasn't a punishment"
I wiped my eyes, keeping them on the ground.
"But I can't hurt her."
"It's not your fault" cole reassured me.
"This morning. She was happy. Really happy," a slight chucke escaped my mouth to the next topic. "She pinned me down trying to keep me from leaving the room"
Brandon and cole shook their heads.
"After I saw Carly and I came back she was crying and wouldn't talk to me. She locked herself in the bathroom, and refuses to talk to me." "It's breaking me" I admitted in a finish.
The silence killed me and I cried harder.
"Hey hey it's gonna be fine," Brandon shifted to my side and wrapped an arm around my shoudler.
I have never been like this.
Emotional.
Vulnerable.
Scared.
"You need to talk to her" cole said.
"How she won't talk to Me"
"Make her. Don't giver an option. Lock the door look her in the eye and come clean. Bare all"
"You think it'll work"
"You don't know until you try" I stood up and hugged cole. I doubt id be able to make half my decisions without cole and Brandon. Their like my older brothers. Though not by much, I know that they are my older brothers and will always be.
"Okay, I guess I'll see you guys in a bit"
I walked towards the door and cole said one last thing.
"Remember bro, Bare. All" I sucked in a right breath and nodded, disappearing to my room.
I closed the door behind me to surprisingly-not, find an empty room.
Walking over to my dresser I grabbed the pick I had used to pick the lock the last time she locked herself in there.
The cold metal made me shiver against my palm and I jammed it in until I heard a click.
Once the nob made the small noise indicating it was time I opened the door and walked in.
My voice fell to the pit of my stomach once I saw the devastation in front of me. Well to me it was.
Selena curled up against the toilet and tub, shivering and crying. And asleep.
There were two options. 1: pick her up and put her to bed hoping she forgets the situation. Or 2: wake her up and do the tight thing.
I bent down scooping my arms around her. "Sel," I whispered in a hushed voice.
Once her heavy damp eyelids opened they filled with tears once seeing my face, and pushed me off.
"H-how did did you get in?"
I dropped the pick.
"Selena you need to talk to me. Or listen."
"Why should I talk to you? Or listen? How do I know whatever is coming out of your mouth is even true?" She said with emotions mixed if sadness and bitterness.
"Cause you gotta trust me," I said reaching for her soft hand, hoping to have it in my bigger tougher hand.
"Trust you? Trust you, Justin?!" She stood up angrily, me slightly after.
Tears streamed down her innocent shaking face and she whisked them away as fast as they came.
"Why should I trust you when all you ever do is break my trust! You make all these promises and say all these things then the next minute you have it's like your mind goes completely blank, or maybe it's just the act and you don't care." She honestly said- it showing through her eyes.
"Of course I care selena what are you saying!"
"NO YOU DONT STOP LYING TO ME!-"
"I'm not lying I care baby I care!"
"then why did you kiss her?" Her soft eyes looked into mine, and realization hit me like a break. My face went blank for a few seconds.
"Selena you have to trust me I care okay? I care so much," I said trying not to get frustrated.
"Why should I believe anything you say?"
I got frustrated, I couldn't handle this. So I finally let it out.
"BECAUSE YOU STUBBORN CONFUSING GIRL, I LOVE YOU!"
And with the bare naked truth in the air I grabbed her face and laid a kiss, one with no secrets on her pretty little lips.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So that just happened😁
I'm do happy I could finally give this to you❤️

Would you be mad if I said it was dream?😂 guess you'll have to see.

CONGRATULATIONS SCOOTER AND YAEL BRAUN ON BABY BOY BRAUN!!👶🍼🚼