97

Previously on You're Mine Now,

Justin's pov

Tonight was turning out perfect.
Selena was laughing and having a great time.
Everyone was happy and carefree, and it was amazing to finally get a break with all the drama at home.

But as all good things come to an end, I got a rather displeasing text from Jaid.

"Justin, I found out when and where Griffins getting tyler. Justin, it's sooner than we hoped. It's -"
--------------------------------------------
After I got that message, everything changed.
The smiles that laughs, the carefree happiness. It was gone.

My face drained and I grabbed Coles shoulder.

If our lives were a movie, all you would see and hear was the music playing so loud, everyone in the room so oblivious to the hell upon us, my lips moving to the words 'we have to go!' And that eerie feeling that though everything looked so fine and light,  the audience  knew it was all about to come crashing down.

I had spat out the quickest apology to Carin, and grabbed Selena's hand the gentlest I could in my state.

Her face, like mine, was colourless, but for different reasons.
It was like tonight was her night to be normal.

To be the girl with a group of friends and a boyfriend that loved her, being able to go out and celebrate an accomplishment of one of her closest companions.

And as I had sprung from my chair and exclaimed our departure, she was set back to reality and her one night was over in a flash.

The worst part of it all, had been her worried questions and her blindness to the situation that made me unable to tell her anything.

To my luck, due to her pregnancy exhaustion, she had fallen to a dead sleep in the car.
That way, I didn't have to wait for her to fall asleep in bed before I left her.

I handed her to Cole like a sleeping bride as fast as I could, whilst still pressing a kiss to her forehead, and then ran off downstairs as he carried her up to our room.

When I got downstairs, Cameron Jaidon and even ill Ashton were all running about, screaming into phones, and printing out papers and records that we could get our hands on.

I ran straight to Jaid in distress, needing some more explanation.

"He's louring him out to territory 8, the abandoned meet up place of all of the gangs in our distract. Since the warehouse fire in 2012 it's been empty and was under investigation until 8 months ago. We got one of our men to go close enough to Griffins main building and tap into his speakers and monitors. He wants Ty, in hopes to get revenge on you." He explained as fast yet thoroughly as he could.

I nodded and asked a question while still processing the new info.

"How would taking Tyler get revenge on me? If his claims are true, that he loved selena, why would taking and hurting the one person she cares about most get back at me? If anything she'll hate him."
It didn't add up.

"Well Will-" The speaker guy "had to tap out before he heard in case someone caught it, but we think either A) he'll come up with some 'brilliant' lying scheme to make her believe you knew all along or B) it'll be up to her emotions which is more risky, being if it goes his way, she would hate you and blame you for Tyler, thinking you should have done more" Jaid was good for many things, this, his focus and the way he investigated every hair in each situation, was my favourite. He didn't miss a thing. He looked at it, picked at it, and finished it.