23

Justin's POV:

Previously on You're Mine Now:

Before  we knew what was happening we heard a gunshot and a cry.

Everyone's heads shot forward and a second scream erupted.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Everyone was frozen.

Laura was on the ground with a bullet through the side of her head.

Laura was dead.

"MOOOOOOOOOOM! IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Cam cried attempting to run to Marcelo. I knew he wasn't in the state of mind right now to make any decisions so I  held onto his chest mad pressed him up against me.

" IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU YOU FILTHY BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU!" He screamed, agony and tears streaming down his face.

"Times up" Marcelo smirked before getting in his car and leaving.

Leaving a poor woman surrounded by a pool of her own blood.

And a boy who he'd just killed and left alive.

My arms free'd Cam and he ran over and fell to his knees next to him mom.

We all stood and watched him cry while trying to save her, but we knew there was no saving her this time.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry mom. I love you" he whispered, his hands now covered in her blood, pulling her deformed head into his lap to kiss her goodbye.

A heard a whispered cry behind me and took it as my chance to come back to reality.

"Cam..." I somehow used my feet and stepped up and knelt down beside him.

He turned and fell into me again, and I wrapped my arms around his bloody figure, squeezing him with everything I could. I pushed his head away, so that he wasn't staring at her corpse.

"She's gone. She's really really gone" he sobbed, clenching onto the back of my jacket it pain.

"I'm sorry man. I'm so sorry" I tightened my grip and cried with him.

None of us said anything after that.

Cam and I stayed in the same position and I held him while he cried. While he sobbed and sat there, blubbering and screaming.

The boys all sat near their cars and tried not to cry.

But we knew that if we held it together now, we would only break down at home.

And selena stood next to Parker and quietly whisper cried, afraid to make any noise.

"Cam...." My voice came out dry and weak. "We have to get out of here" I nudged his head, going to have him sit up.

"C'mon let's go" I helped him up and we started walking when he turned around and choked out his last few words to his mother

"I love you mom."

----------------------------------------------

I took Cam home with Selena in the back. I was still overly pissed at her but now wasn't the time.
Now all I could think and worry about was Cameron, he was all that mattered.

The boys were gonna take care of Laura's body and then we were gonna decide what to do.

A call came through my speaker and four blue letters appeared on the screen.

Jase.

"Hello?"

"Hey man so did you want everyone to meet at your house or what?"
I turned, staring at the curled up  of boy next to me.
"What do you wanna do cam"