76

•Selena•
I woke up with a migraine but that wasn't what I noticed first.
I was in bed, our bed, but I was alone.
Justin's side looked like no one had been in it for a while and his side of the sheets were cold. Did he not come to sleep last night? Did he put me here last night? What happened last night?
Oh, right.
He, he said it.
Those few words i hadn't heard in so long.
Those few words that would determine what he was to me.
He gave them to me, but I didn't say them back.
Sure maybe I wanted to, but I couldn't. He had to understand that when I saw him with that girl, it felt like he hated me. Like he was stabbing me. The only thing that would've made it worse is if he turned and smirked at me then went back to kissing her.
Last night in the small tiled bathroom.
When Justin stared at me with all sincerity and them told me three words. Three gold words. It was like in those few moments when our lips touched and the words were fresh in our mind. It was like everything else disappeared. And then, afterwords I started to think otherwise. Like he was fooling me. But, he was sincere. He was. And even if his lips were lying his eyes told the truth, and that was it.
I rolled over and heard a crunch underneath me.
Furrowing my eyebrows I reached under my bare back, since my shirt dragged up, and found a crumpled piece if paper. With my name on it.

Selena,
Look babe, I know your doubting me, thinking I'm lying or that in careless in a bad way. But you have to know something. I meant what I said. It wasn't random or something I said just to get you to stop talking. I've been thinking of it for a while. See the last girl I said that to was Allie, and I lost her. But I don't wanna lose you. So I never said anything. But them the other week at the party when I almost did lose you, I feel my heart drop and I realized I could lose everything and everyone in a second so I needed you to know I meant it cause I don't want to lose you without you knowing how I feel. Gosh I sound like a girl. Also that girl you saw me with, I didnt kiss her and I don't like her, she works for me and when she kissed me I pushed her off I promise. Anyway, there was this meeting scheduled the other week but I made Brandon reschedule because I didn't want to leave you. I didn't wanna wake you cause you already didn't look like you were having a good sleep. I'll see you soon baby,
Justin.

I smiled at his words but quickly frowned once I saw the reason he wasn't hear next to me. A few days!
I tucked the note under my pillow and went to change into some comfy clothes.
After I changed I departed downstairs to see who was down there. surely justin wouldn't leave me alone would he?
As I enters the kitchen I saw the older blonde boy I hadn't talked with in a while.
"Hey cole"
A smile fell in his lips "hey sel, long time no see"
"I know. Hey cole, how come you didn't go with the guys?" I asked grabbing some coffee and a bagel.
"Well Justin had to go and he refused to go unless someone stayed with you, and I thought it'd give me time to get some work done"
I nodded and sipped the warm liquid.
"Do you know how long they'll be fine for"
A heart full chuckle left his lips and he nodded. "Not exactly but don't worry I have his number and lover boy will be home soon enough"
My face went blank at his choice of words. Justin didn't tell them his confession already did he? He didn't tell them I didn't say it back Right? Suddenly a warm feeling landed on my shoulders.
"You alright gomez, you look like you've seen a ghost"
"I-I'll be fine I'm gonna shower" I smiled and rushed away from the situation.
How come he didn't say he was leaving?
Was the note for real?
Of course it was real why would he leave it then, he could've easily taken it, god selena your stupid sometimes.
Popping out of my thoughts I heard a voice calling me.
"SELENA!"
"Yeah?!" I called back to cole, just as I reached my room.
"Come 'ere"
"Whyyyyyy" a groan as sped my lips causing a chuckle to come out if his.
"Cause your loverboys on the phone! Unless you don't wanna talk to him I'll just hang up..." Coles voice stared ragging but I had already stumbled back downstairs.
"No gimmie!" I yelped, junking at his tall figure for the phone.
"Whyyyy" he mimicked holding it jsit above my reach.
"Cole!"
"Selena!"
"Your being an ass" I grumbled.
He chuckled and finally let my fingers grasp the phone.
"Hello" I whispered.
Now that I did get the phone, I have no idea what to say.
"Hey, sel, how'd you sleep?"
"Goo-"
"That's a lie selena,"
My eyebrows furrows. How could he know that?
"How would you know?"
"Cause your face was all creased and worried. I wouldna left if I didn't have to, I didn't want to ya know"
"Yeah I uh got your note, hey jus-"
"Oh uh, I gotta go. Tell cole I'll call him later bye," and just like that his voice was gone.
I stalked back to cole and handed him his phone.
"Here"
"Well that's not the face if a love struck girl now is it," he teased shoving his phone into his pocket.
"You may be tall but I can be fiesty and mean, Mandela" I squinted my eyes and turned sassily walking back to my room.
This is gonna be a long few days.
Big house.
No justin.
Nothing to do ( since justin and I have seen every movie on netflix including the children's section)
And just cole.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So selena didn't say it back and Justin's gone.
Xoxo , queen K