89

•Justin•

"Well isn't this just the cutest thing in the world"

I blinked slowly, trying to shield myself from the bright light of the sun.
Wait, the sun?
Once I finally opened them, Brandon's fat head shadowed above the sun.

"I mean seriously we need to capture this adorable moment on camera guys" he said, wiping a fake tear.
Selena groaned on my left shoulder, rolling in it.
We fell asleep on the grass.

"What do you want fatass" I grumbled, holding her head.

"We're going to the gym, ironically, you got 15 minutes or we're going to the warehouse without you" he rolled his eyes and walked back towards the glass doors.

"Good morning beautiful," I whispered softly, brushing hat off her face.
"Morning" she sighed with ease.

"So, you wanna go to the warehouse with us? We have a sauna and hot tub too."

"Do you have a treadmill?" She gazed into my eyes.

"Yeah we do." I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Okay, I haven't ran in a while. I'll go"
Good choice cause I wasn't planning in leaving her alone.

"Besides you need to work on your abs babe" she stared off awkwardly.

"Excuse me? I have an eight pack thank you very much" I was extremely offended.

"Yeah of pudding and pizza" she laughed standing up, her back cracking.

"Uh huh, sure" I rolled my eyes and draped an arm around her, as we walked into the house.

"10 minutes!" Brandon yelled.

We walked upstairs and selena grabbed some things before going to the bathroom, whereas I stayed to change in the room

I pulled on some loose black nike shorts Thant hung just off my hips.
Then, I tugged on a nike black dry fit tshirt even though I usually end up working out without it. finally, I laced up my nike black and red free run 5.0.

I sat on the bed, grabbing my 100% charged iPhone just when selena walked out.
Damn.

She was wearing a bright yellow muscle tank that had the bright pink Adidas symbol, nike pro workout shorts that went to her mid thigh, a hot pink sports bra under her shirt, which made her sides very visible, he Hair was tied back and she had on pink nike shoes.
Damn.

"What?" She giggled walking up to me.

"I don't know if we'll make it to the gym with you dressed like that" I said pulling her close and touching her tanned sides.

"Don't be that guy justinnnn," she giggled pulling away.
I chuckled and she picked up her iPod and we went down the stairs.

"HURRY UP LOSERS!" Brandon yelled just as we got to the bottom.

"Let's go man," I shoved him and walked out the door.
"Seriously brand we're waiting" i got to the car and jumped into the passenger seat.
Brandon walked over with a shocked face. and hit me on the head.

"What the fuck?"
He chuckled and we alllll loaded into the car.

"By the way boys, you guys are going back to school soon"

"NOOOO!" They yet uneducated as I called them of the gang cried out.

"Yes, the online classes were temporary. We worked hard to get your profiles and your gonna finish" I argued.

"Why-" he tried protesting.

"Zip it man," I cut him off and turned on the radio.
If I had a few rules this was one if them and I was sticking to it.