Chapter 43

Finally I stopped thinking about what cole said for two minutes to grab the pills and water and go upstairs.
By the time I got in the room I saw Justin's grey shirt on the ground and the shower going.
Guess I was taking too long.
Before I could set the pills down properly, thinking he'd need them later I heard a peircing scream come from the bathroom.
"JUSTIN!"
He didn't replay but screamed again.
I banged on the door and screamed but he wouldn't answer.
Tears prickled my eyes thinking of the pain he was putting himself in right now.
I had to do something.
Running down the stairs I screamed for Brandon.
By the time I got to the living room Brandon and the rest of them were all standing.
" what's wrong?!"
"Something's happening!"
"What is it where's justin"
They all started to understand when they heard a scream if pain from a whole floor below.
"Brandon please you have to help him!"
"B GO!" Ashton screamed.
"No, you said you can handle him you go" cole sneered.
"FUCK COLE! THIS ISNT ABOUT ME YOU DUMBASS! THIS IS ABOUT JUSTIN SO IF YOU ACTUALLY CARE CAN YOU GET YOUR HEAD OUT IF YOUR ASS FOR 5 SECONDS TO HELP HIM CAUSE I CANT GET IN THERE PLEASE!" I screamed.
Every one stood still before cam and Ashton pushed them all.
"Fuck!" They said running up the stairs.
Jaid and Parker followed him behind.
"Really, your gonna let the 15 year olds do this cause your too stuck up!"
Shaking my head I ran upstairs and saw the door being pounded.
"Stop!" Justin screamed. The shower turned off and we heard a thud like he slipped to the ground.
"Stop what man?"
"Stop trying to help me"
"I'm, im, dead. I'm gone."
"No your not are we gonna go through this again-"
"UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IM LOST AND DEAD YES!"
"Justin please we can't lose you. Cole is beind a pussy and Brandon is protecting us but we need you, please"
"Take her and get out"
"What?"
"I refuse to hurt any if you . If you stick around I'll just hurt more people. Take selena, and go"
"No"
"We're staying here"
" NO YOUR NOT!"
"Why?"
"Cause I'm a demon! I'm a monster!"
"How many cuts did you do?" Ashton asked out of the blue.
"13"
Ashton grabbed glass and started cutting.
"NO!" Justin screamed.
"Why you don't care"
"Of course I care"
"Why? Why would you care if I cut myself till I bled to death. Why would you care at all?"
"Cause I'm not a fucking monste-"
"Exactly your not a monster so just stop letting them walk over you!"
" you think i like this?! You think I want this!"
"Why can't you just fight them!"
"Cause they more you fight the worse the pain! And the worse the pain the more they feed, and the more they feed the easier they takeover. Okay so if I fight I die, I don't i die. Either way I'm dead!"
" justin please.. Just go to sleep"
"I CANT FUCKING SLEEP"
"Would she want this?"
"Don't"
"Why? You know she wouldn't want this justin! She never liked this version of you!"
" WELL SHES NOT HERE TO MAKE THAT DECISION IS SHE! SHES DEAD GUYS! SHES DEAD AND SHES NOT COMING BACK AND IF YOU DONT LEAVE AND DONT TAKE SELENA WITH YOU THANKS TO ME YOU GUYS WILL BE DEAD TOO"

"HOW?! WE CAN HELP! WEN CAN PROTECT OURSELVES!"

"SO PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME AND GO!"
They all sat on the floor next to justin.
Looking back I saw a red eyes Brandon at the door. He looked paralyzed.

" what are they saying to you that's making you say this j"

"You Remember when I said they feed off of pain?"
We nodded, cole had mentioned it.

"they're sick of my pain. They want yours"
but he wasn't looking at everyone his eyes pierced into mine.
"They want you"

Everything fell silent. What did this mean? I was so terrified.

"SAY SOMETHING!" He screamed.
Jumping up he grabbed onto my arms and shook me.
"SAY SOMETHING SELENA!"
"SAY IT!"
"THEY CANT HAVE ME!" I screamed throwing his arms off my body and holding his face.
"THEY CANT HAVE ME JUSTIN! You know why?"
He stayed silent.
"Cause I'm yours, in only yours bieber" I pulled his neck down and kissed him.
He hugged me tightly after 13 seconds while kissing me softly like if he kissed any harder he would rip me apart.
I pulled away while rubbing the back of his neck.
"C'mon. Let's go back to bed, I promise nothing will happen to you" I whispered patting his hair down.
He nodded trying to block tears out.
The guys took their cue and went downstairs.
I walked him to our bed and helped him get in.
Turning towards the bathroom to go clean it he grabbed my wrist.
" don't leave. Please" he begged like a little puppy, with glassy eyes.
"I'm not going anywhere"
I climbed into the other side if the bed and his arm tightly grasped onto my stomach.
"Don't leave me, please. They always leave me" he whispered quietly, as if someone would hear him.
Blinking away tears I heard him slowly fall to sleep and looked down, noticing that his arms were not bandaged.
I blinked again and leaned down kissing his arm.