57

"Selena, Allie was Cole's sister"
I laid in the bed with my eyes wide open, Justin's words repeating in my head.
Everything made sense now, kinda.
Shaking my head, I decided to go and make some tea and see if it would help me fall asleep.
Slipping on a sweater I quietly left the room, making sure not to wake a sleeping Justin.
I walked down the stairs and noticed a light was coming from the kitchen.
Who was in there at this hour?
I walked in and saw Cole drinking a cup of coffee.
"H-hey" I said smiling.
"He told you didn't he?" He spoke finally lifting his head.
"Yeah" I whispered nodding.
"Do you get it now,"
" Cole, I would never ever try and replace Allie"
"Please don't say her name" he said with a cracking pained voice.
I wasn't gonna poison her by saying her name.
"Cole-"
"No it's not that, I just can't hear her name."
"Cole, I'd never try and replace her."

"You don't know that. It could happen before all of our eyes. She was my only family, and I can't have someone coming and just- I can't have her forgotten"

"She won't be, cant you see Cole. Justin went through all of this cause he started thinking if al- her again. He loved her, there's no way he's ever forget her, let alone forget her for me"

"You don't get it! No one speaks of my sister because they don't want justin to fucking go crazy so no one says her name, now your here the guys like you and justin doesn't hate you! She's gonna leave! Forever ..."
"Cole, I know nothing I've ever been through will ever compare to your loss with Allie and cams lost with his mom or any of it but, my brothers girlfriend died a few years back, he didn't talk to barely anyone for so long and finally we said were not gonna men you do nah thing but it's oaky to let someone else in cause we will never forget alex."
It was silent.
I could read his expression.

"I think Justin still thinks I blame him"

"Do you?"

"Sometimes, in my head when I wanna blame someone for everything yeah I blame him, but hen I remember that it's not his fault. None of it is. That he's just a kid, younger then me, and he always try's to protect the one he cares for before himself. And he feeds himself guilt but he's just trying to get through it all like me like cam like all of us"
"Have you told him that?"
He shook his head.
"Tell him. I don't know if it'll make things 100% better but, if you just tell him maybe all the anger will go."
He looked like he was thinking, if the words I told him.
"Don't expect what I'm about to do from Justin or even me cause we don't do it often okay?"
"Do what?"
"Say I'm sorry. And I am, I guess I was scared that you jump in the scene Allie would be forgotten, so I took anger out on you trying to scare you"
"It's okay, I get it" I said smiling at him.
I felt bad I blamed cole for all this stuff, and acted like he was a douche when really he was just hurt.
He hugged me lightly and I smiled.
"Hey cole, I don't know how long I'll be here for but for the meantime, do you wanna try and be friends? And if in getting to comfortable in this house and with everyone haut tell me."
" friends." He smiled shaking my hand.
We both excited the kitchen and went our separate ways.
I walked up to Justin's room, now in peace that I had talked to Cole, and got back in bed.
As soon as I slipped the covers on,
Justin's arms pinned me to his side and he stuck his head in my neck.
"Please don't go" he mumbled in his sleep.
"Don't worry" I'm back now"

Who's your celeb crush after Justin?
-
What do you think about selena beinf friends with cole?