3

Justin's POV

After selena came out of the bathroom I went in and changed into sweats.
I made her nervous. I liked it.

I threw my shirt in the laundry. I shook my hair out and brushed my teeth. After I finished I walked out and saw selena sitting  in the same wooden chair. Ironic.

"Are you gonna sit there all night?" I asked, slightly annoyed. I'vehad a long day, dealing the deals, hacking with Jaidon, and now dealing with the pleasure of this nice gift my brothers brought home for me.

"Huh"

"I said.....never mind" I swear she was partially deaf. I walked over and threw her over my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" she stuttered. I didn't say anything. I went to the other side of my, usually one man bed, and dropped her on it.

"Whereareyougonnasleep"

"On the other damn side where else" I said my level of announce rising.

"I'd-rather rather sleep somewhere else"

"I don't really give two fucking shits where you would rather sleep okay?! I've fucking had a long day so just shut the hell up and go to fucking sleep" I yelled out, not being able to keep my cool any longer.

I looked at her and she was beyond frightened. She nodded a tiny bit and laid down. I sighed and walked around the bed. I locked the door so Jase and Jaid wouldn't disturb us. I sat on the edge of the bed and took off my chains and watch.I set them in my box and did want I did every night before bed.

Then, I laid down on the bed and sighed.

Pulling the sheets aver my body I looked over at selena. She was right on the edge of the bed, about to fall off.

"I don't bite you know?" I said breaking the silence I just realized  was above us.

"So-sorry?" She asked tilting her head a little.

"God you really can't hear" I mumbled under my breath.

I put my hands on her waist causing her to flinch and get tense, then pulled her right up against my body.

"I said: I. Don't. Bite." I whispered in her ear, mr being able to help but grin.

I turned off the lights and tightened my grip around her, shutting my eyes ready for one more day to be over.

Just before I drifted into a perfect slumber I felt her hold my arm around her waist and say something very softly.

"Please don't hurt me, Justin"