90

•Selena•

I woke up to soft kissed in my face, likes little puppy. I could get used to this.

"I know your awake selly," I heard Justin giggle.
I kept my eyes closed but let myself smile.
"No I'm not,"

"C'mon wake up," he whispered kissing my cheeks.
I shook my head.

"Why not?"

"Cause I'm enjoying this," I finally parted my eyes and rested my hands at the side of his face.

"Well you have to wake up but they'll be plenty more when you get home"

"Where exactly am I going?" I cocked my eyebrow in a playful smile.

"I know it's been a while since you've been out so, your remember Carin?"

"Yeah, she designed the dress I wore to the ball right?"

"Yeah, well she's a friend too and she's
Gonna take you shopping so you can i don't know do whatever girls do at malls like gossip and bond over ice cream and shit"

"Seriously? We're not four year olds, you can't just stick us in a mall and think boom we're bonding"

"Really?"

"Yeah dumb dumb, but I'll go as long as I get to get away from you"
I jumped out of bed.

"You've been real mean lately missy," he turned and pouted, his arms crossing over her chest.

Giggling I mimicked his adorable pout. "Awh I'm sorry baby," I squeezed his chain and shook it before disappearing into the bathroom.

Just as i switched off the steaming hot water and shower speaker, a rough knock barged the door.
"You know sel, I don't think the neighbours heard you singing.. oh wait no, that was china" my very very annoying Justin chuckled.

"In fingering you right now!" I rolled my eyes, stepping out of the big shower.
To be completely honest I was nervous in the slightest. I didn't really know Carin, and had never been out if the house in public without justin or the boys.
But hey, there's a first time for everything right?

But I'm the other hand I was so excited. finally I could wear the nicer clothes. I had since I would be going into public.

Jumping up and dancing to the music quickly I breathed and looked in the mirror.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair curled✔️
Pretty outfit✔️
Bit of makeup✔️
Dance party every 5 minutes✔️
Okay, all is done.

"SELENA! Come in you gotta eat before you go!" I heard Justin's call from the stairs.
I reached down to slip my makeup bag under the sink and nervously bit into my cheek, staring into the unopened box of lady products.

"Sel?" My head snapped out if my worrisome thoughts and I stood up almost losing balance on my mini booties.

The door opened and I turned to justin.
"You ready?" He asked before his eyes met me.

"Damn," he looked from my boots to hair about twice.

"What? Damn As in 'you know your not going to prom'?" I nervously asked.

"No baby, damn as in I don't know if I want you going where there will be men without me," he replied, wrapping his around me.

"Oh. Well don't you worry your the only one I've got eyes for." "I'm kinda nervous" I admitted.

"Why?"

"I don't know I've never even met her before and I've never been out without you or the boys ya'know. Unless going to the truck to get my bag at the gym a few days ago counts. Which it really shouldn't considering you were watching me and Brandon was outside too." I rambled until he shut me up.