67🔥Power and Off Guard

I have no clue what happened earlier with 66, but hopefully you guys can comment, if you can, say something random on this text or ask a question and I'll reply 😙

Take two

"I've checked him and there is absolutely no sign of his previous injuries, no sign of fatigue, he's perfectly healthy," Cashel explained, taking a quick glance at Hoseok before looking back at Fera, "the only sign of change is his hair and everyone who saw the phoenix."

Fera nodded, her arms crossed over her chest as she bit softly on her thumb out of habit, "and no one saw when he and Yoongi were kissing in the woods?"

Cashel shook his head, sighing as he gave Fera a look, "No, no one did but you and their friends." Cashel gave Fera a stern glare, "You knew about what they were doing?"

"You act like you didn't," Fera retorted, her gaze moving towards Yoongi and Hoseok, "and you really think I could pull them apart?"

Yoongi's head was laying on Hoseok's bare chest, the fire elemental underneath him sleeping placidly as Yoongi just laid next to him; since Hoseok didn't want Yoongi to leave.

He could hear some of what Fera and Cashel were talking about, but didn't really care much for it as he basked in the feeling of Hoseok's chest rising and falling underneath him, of the rhythm of Hoseok's heart as it beat, of Hoseok's arms wrapped around his waist as he slept.

Thankful would be an under statement for how Yoongi felt, he felt indebted to NamJoon and SeokJin for what they did, even though both of them told him not to be and that they were just as thankful for Hoseok's resurrection from the dead as he was.

After Hoseok's body fell into the woods, and he and Yoongi reunited with their kiss, Fera had run after them, thankfully the first official that did. She made sure the two pulled apart from each other, the others giving Hoseok some form of coverage since he had fallen naked from the phoenix form he was in before. They had brought him to Cashel, who checked Hoseok and deemed him perfectly fine.

He just wanted to keep a close eye on him, so, the elder placed him in the bed next to Jimin's.

As the fight progressed, Cashel had created a earth dome around Jimin to prevent any of those creatures from hurting him; and thankfully, it had proven worth it by the time the fight had officially ended.

Hoseok's hair was now a deep orange, the same as Fera's, which pushed Cashel and Fera to believe he now wielded blue fire because of his resurrection and rise as the Phoenix.

Making both him and Yoongi wield the most superior form of their element.

Yoongi sat up when he felt Hoseok began stirring awake underneath him, the frost elemental fully sitting up and smiling at Hoseok when his eyes fluttered open.

"Hi," Hoseok greeted, rolling his neck around as he stretched, Yoongi surprised at the fact Hoseok didn't care that he was shirtless and anyone could see it.

Usually when he was, he would try to cover up to the best of his ability.

Yoongi just brushed it off as he ran a hand through Hoseok's orange hair, "Hi, Seok, how are you feeling?"

Hoseok tilted his head as he thought about the question, taking time to actually think about how he was feeling.

He had just been resurrected from the dead a couple hours ago, since it was obviously night, and didn't feel anything else but fine or okay, the only other thing he could put to how he was feeling was...

Powerful.

Hoseok knew damn well he now wielded blue fire, he could feel it in his veins, under his skin, making his skin warmer than it usually was and his hair orange now instead of red. Being in the form of the phoenix was riveting, he saw everything from the phoenix's eyes, the peers he knew, and the soldiers he made sure to destroy. Even after he fell from that form, he still could feel the adrenaline from doing it swimming through his veins.

"Good," Hoseok finally replied, smiling at Yoongi as he stared at him, "I feel good," he repeated, taking Yoongi's hand and forcing the elder on to his lap, "but I could think about other things that could make me feel even better."

Yoongi, extremely taken aback, attempted to back away from Hoseok a bit, but the fire elemental had him trapped by taking a hold of his hips to keep him in place. Trust him, it wasn't the fact that Hoseok wanted to be intimate, it was the fact he one, said that away from the bedroom, two, pulled Yoongi onto his lap, and three, knew damn well Fera and Cashel were feet away and could see them if they turned their heads.

"Hoseok-" Yoongi began, placing his hand on Hoseok's bare chest to braise himself for pushing Hoseok away, "Cashel and Fera are right there, what has gotten into you-"

"Hopefully you, or me in you, I don't really care," Hoseok muttered before pressing his lips against Yoongi's, the elder whimpering under the initial roughness but giving in slowly, too lost in the feeling of how Hoseok was pressing his lips against his too push him away, his hand moving from Hoseoks chest to around his neck.

Fera was the one that stepped in once she saw them.

"You horny little shits!" she seethed, though no true venom was laced in her words as she pushed Hoseok's hands off of Yoongi and pulled Yoongi away from the bed. She gave Hoseok a slight glare, since the elemental had a smirk on his face. "Couldn't wait until you were in an actual BEDROOM!" she screamed, Hoseok shrugging from where he sat.

Fera turned to Yoongi, fixing his hair and telling him to wipe his lips.

"Hoseok, what the hell?" Yoongi whisper yelled when Fera was told by Cashel to come to the door, walking away after she mad sure to glare at Hoseok and Yoongi and tell them to keep it in their pants.

Hoseok, seeming to have snapped out of whatever trance he was in before, began shaking his head, "I-i'm sorry, I don't know what that was," the elemental was staring down at his hands, clearly embarrassed by what he had just done, his cheeks flushed red.

Yoongi, confused by the shift in behavior, walked closer to his soulmate and caressed his cheek, "It's okay, I was just taken off guard."

Hoseok nodded, not making eye contact as he just stared at his hands. Yoongi was about to say something else until Fera walked back over to them with an irritated expression, which wasn't directed towards them.

"Yoongi, Chancellor Yang wants to speak with you."

At that both Hoseok and Yoongi's head snapped up to look at her, both of them annoyed and confused.

"Why?" Yoongi spat, moving his hand away from Hoseok's cheek and standing up.

Fera shrugged, running a hand through her hair, "I don't know, but i'm staying with you the entire talk, so we better go. I suggest you say your good nights, it's going to be late soon anyway, i'll wait for you outside." she nodded towards her fire baby before walking away.

Yoongi looked back at Hoseok, kissing the fire elementals forehead before looking at him, "I'll see you tomorrow, I love you."

Hoseok nodded, pecking Yoongi's lips, "I love you too."

Once Yoongi walked out Hoseok was left with his thoughts, one standing out above all the others.

Why did he do that?

DOUBLE UPDATE