94 ❆ It's settled

"You want to WHAT?!"

Songhee popped her hip out, her arms crossed over her chest, "I want to find Akane."

"Why on earth would you want to find Akane?" Jimin inquired, raising an eyebrow in Songhee's direction from where he was next to NamJoon, "you want to see Hayoon?"

Songhee glared at him, not a playful glare, a genuine 'i'm going to smack you' glare, "I can see Hayoon when ever the hell I please, so why would I go through the trouble of trying to find her when she comes to me willingly?" she questioned, tilting her head as she raised her eyebrow.

Jimin, surprised by her words, just nodded with an impressed smirk on his face. He was impressed at how well Songhee stood her ground.

"Anyways," Songhee turned away from Jimin, a pink hue dusted on her cheeks because she was even flustered by her response, "I want to find Akane because everytime I see Hayoon, everytime she comes here, she leaves in the direction of the woods and I know she's with her mother. So, that means Akane isn't as far as we all think."

Hoseok shook his head from where he was next to SeokJin and Taehyung, "Still doesn't explain why you want to find her, what, you want to talk to her?"

Songhee shook her head, sitting next to Yoongi, who held her hand in a comforting manner.

She had already spoken to Yoongi about it.

"Because knowing where Akane is, is an advantage," the rest raised an eyebrow, Songhee sighed as she began explaining what she meant, "think about it, Akane knows exactly where we are, same for that witch that's helping her. They have the advantage of surprise, because they know where we are and we don't know where they are. Imagine if we did, let's say there's another one of those warnings, we could go to her, ambush her, do something instead of sitting around like waiting ducks which is what we've been doing for the last couple months." her hands moved along with her words, as if she was pushing them towards the others waiting ears.

SeokJin was the first to speak, he had a smile on his face, "It's smart, honestly, Songhee isn't saying that we should waltz up to Akane and that witch, but to just see where they are and know where they are is an advantage they wouldn't expect us to have." Songhee pointed at Jin, thankful the eldest understood her point.

NamJoon shook his head, his arm wrapped tightly around Jimin's waist, "It's too dangerous, Songhee, w-what if we get caught? What if she sees us-"

"I'm not asking you guys to come with me," Songhee interrupted, a bit confused as to why they even considered the fact she would want to put them in that type of danger, "I was honestly going to go by myself to do it, i'm not risking your lives like that."

"Yet you expect us to let you go alone?" Yoongi asked, a small smile on his face as he squeezed Songhee's hand, "i'm not letting you go alone, Song." Songhee smiled at him, nudging his side lovingly.

"I'm going too," Hoseok chimmed in, ignoring the way Yoongi looked at him as he stared at Songhee, "who knows, maybe the phoenix will help out if things go south." at that Songhee laughed, a full tooth smiled taking over her face, she thanked him.

The others agreed, they've faced a lot together and like hell they were going to break that chain now. They were stronger together.

"I'm going-" Jimin said, though NamJoon gave him a look.

Jimin's accident was only a couple weeks ago, he still wasn't up to his full potential, "Minnie-"

"NamJoon," Jimin stared at his boyfriend, giving him a reassuring look, "i'm not a child, I understand my limits. Baby, I'll be fine." NamJoon just nodded, knowing better than to argue with the younger.