131🔥 2/3 Complete

"You made me go to sleep!"

"Because I had too, Hoseok!"

"That doesn't stop me from feeling betrayed by it, Yoongi!"

"Do they always fight like this?" Dion inquired towards Songhee and SeokJin, the whisp sages sighing simultaneously.

Songhee was the one who replied, "Always, they are both extremely... high tempered people."

"Clearly."

It was the night of Yoongi's OneeOnia awakening, the coven creating a portal to get them back home, and once they returned Dion wanted to know what happened.

He was just glad Adora was dead and couldn't be resurrected.

SeokJin, at seeing the change in Songhee, wondered why when the Phoenix was awakened he didn't go through the same sort of change. Dion told him it was most likely because the two haven't bonded as the creatures yet, and that, once they do, he will most likely go through the same sort of physical change Songhee went through.

It was just when it came to the sages of the two creatures, they were completely activated differently.

Once Yoongi and Hoseok got back, the two already processed everything, is when Hoseok lashed out at the elder.

He wondered why the hell Yoongi put him to sleep in the first place, to him it felt like first level betrayal. Yoongi lashed out right back at him, telling him it wasn't easy for him to do and he didn't want to but he knew he had too because of the Phoenix.

They were arguing in the kitchen and everyone in the house could hear how loud they were yelling.

"Okay, that's enough," Dion stood up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen, "HEY!" he yelled, capturing the attention of both men.

Hoseok and Yoongi both turned to look at him, the two still had glares on their faces as they did so; Dion just rolled his eyes at both their antics.

Again, he didn't understand how Fera did this all the time.

"We all have to talk, so calm the fuck down, your tension can be put to good use later." Dion had a smirk on his face as he walked out of the kitchen, Hoseok and Yoongi giving each other a confused stare before walking away to the living room where Dion wanted to talk to all of them.

Now that the OneeOnia was awake inside of Yoongi, he understood why Hoseok felt so off around all of the witches and warlocks.

His stomach churned as he sat near them, his hands clenching into fists as he sat down on the couch, making sure to sit next to Hoseok even though they were currently mad at each other. Yoongi felt shaky around them, something inside of him, the Onee, angry to be in the presence of the creatures that made her kind go extinct in the first place.

Though even if Yoongi was extremely nervous around the witches and warlocks, he felt unbelievable powerful.

His hair was a frosty white, where you could see hints of blue if the light was hitting it directly, and his skin was much colder than it was before. The ice going through him was.. exhilarating, he felt like, if he wanted, he could freeze a wild fire with the flick of his wrist. And with him, unlike Hoseok, his eyes were always the Onee version when he used his power.

Yoongi's eyes when using his ability were now frosty blue, the background a beautiful jewely blue-ish white that leaned more towards blue than white. Wrapped around his iris was the outline of a dragons tail, the skin of the tail was scaly and snowy-white, while the scales were teal, like the OneeOnia Dragon's eyes.

If this is how Hoseok felt when the Phoenix was awakened, then Yoongi could completely understand his behavior.

Yoongi suddenly felt warmth around him when he settled next to Hoseok, pushing him to feel a little drowsy.

He looked at the younger, who was just chuckling, "y-you're calming me down now?" he inquired, his tone incredulous.

Hoseok looked down at him, a smirk on his face, "feels pleasant, doesn't it?" Yoongi rolled his eyes at the remark.

Dion began talking afterward.

"We've got 2 out of the three things we need to accomplish done, we've created the coven, and we finally have the OneeOnia awake," Yoongi waved mockingly towards the group, which caused them to laugh at his behavior, "the next couple things we need to do, though the most important, is find a way to kill Jiwoo permanently. The other witches and warlocks in the Bulmyeol coven won't be so difficult, the main aim is to cut their heads off or kill them any way you can, then we have to burn them with Phoenix fire and dissolve the ashes in Onee ice, it's the only way we can kill them for good."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, he was groggy, but able to comprehend shit, "Then why can't we do the same to Jiwoo?"

Taehyung was woken up after Hoseok woke up, because Lolie deemed him ready. They took out all the stuff that was connected to him and Lolie lifted the spell that had put him to sleep in the first place, it wasn't until sun down that they heard a voice from the attic and when they ran up Taehyung was groaning from how weak he felt, but he smiled when he saw his boyfriends.

Jungkook and SeokJin were more than happy to see Taehyung awake, after what felt like forever of him being asleep. SeokJin and Jungkook now wouldn't leave their boyfriends side, they were happy he was now cleansed of that good for nothing witches essence.

Soyeon was the one who replied, she moved part of her white streaked hair behind her ear before speaking, "Because Jiwoo is a shadow, like that bitch Siyeon said, they've tried to kill her the traditional way, like 500 years ago, but she just came back with a vengeance. So, we have to kill her how they did way back then before the Onee and Phoenix were genocided."

"And that is?"

"We don't know," Lolie responded, drinking some of the soup she had made before continuing, "which is why we need you two to bond before finding out." she pointed her spoon at Yoongi and Hoseok.

The couple furrowed their eyebrows, "Why would you need us to bond, what does that even mean?" Yoongi inquired, sitting up from where he was slumped on the couch.

"We need you two to bond because we need to speak to the creatures inside of you to one, tell them we're on their side, and two, to get answers because they either know how to or know of someone who does. But we can't do it until you two bond with each other." Dion informed them, his lips curling into a smirk as he finished with, "bonding is you two having sex."

Hoseok and Yoongi's eyes widened, both of them sharing a glance before looking back at Dion with a flabbergasted expressions.

"You're giving us the green light to have sex again?" Hoseok asked, his tone full of hope and surprise, he didn't expect this so soon, given they haven't had sex in months.

The others around them flushed red, wondering how Yoongi and Hoseok had no shame when talking about this.

Dion nodded with a roll of his eyes, "yes, Hoseok, i'm giving you the green light to have sex."

"He won't hurt me like before?" Yoongi questioned, which had Dion shaking his head as a 'no'.

Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other, now able to feel the hot tension between them as their eyes met.

They looked back at Dion and said, at the same time:

"When can we start bonding?"

a/n
After 57 chapters, Hoseok and Yoongi will be doing the frick frack again
It will be split up into 3 CHAPTERS
132 - Yoongi topping Hoseok
133 - Hoseok topping Yoongi
134 - Shower sex