137🔥 Fire Momma and Warlock Dada

"Where the hell did Dion go?" was one of the first things the others wondered the next morning after they saw Elaine.

They hadn't seen the warlock all morning and wondered where the hell he was, most importantly where the hell did he disappear too. They hoped it was just him hiding somewhere and not that the warlock got taken by someone.

All of them went on a search for him around the house, though Soyeon was the one who looked in his room since her and Dion were the closest.

When she tried to open the door, it was locked, this made her raise an eyebrow.

"GUYS!" she shouted, getting the attention of everyone else, their footsteps clearly heard as they ran to where Soyeon was.

They all crowded around Dion's bedroom door, talking amongst themselves and wondering why he hadn't come out yet. Dion wasn't one to sleep in and they knew he wasn't sleeping because they could hear him talking, more like cursing, at the ones outside his door. They heard clear aggravated footsteps on the other side.

He swung the door open with annoyance, his brown eyes glaring into them as he mostly blocked the view of his bedroom, "You couldn't give me a day? A fucking day?" he inquired, he was wearing a black button up and pants, but the button up was open, showing the tattoo he had across his rib cage.

A head popped out above his shoulder, all of them recognizing the head of orange hair easily along with the voice, "HI MY FIRE BABIES!"

"FERA!" the elementals yelled, pushing Dion out of the way and pulling Fera out of the room and into a hug.

She giggled as they did, hugging them all back with the same amount of love they were giving to her. Thankfully she was fully clothed in sweat pants and a tanktop, that she had a bra on with. Dion rolled his eyes with a smile as he watched the interaction. He was trying to look annoyed but they all could see through it.

Soyeon looked over at Dion, a smirk on her face, "Do you want some love from your warlock and witch children, warlock dada?" she inquired while walking closer to him, the Moira coven witches and warlocks swarming the elder male.

"NO! STOP!" Dion yelled while laughing, all of them hugging him and pushing him further into his room as they expressed their love for him in spurts of laughter and words. Dion trying to pry them off of him but ultimately giving up.

Fera watched with a big smile on her face, Dion met her gaze and shook his head fondly in her direction.

<><><>

"I got her last night at around midnight, she sent me a letter that she wanted to see you guys after everything that's happened, plus I needed to fix a break in the barrier, Lolie came with me. Malchin is watching the Academy while she's here with us," Dion explained at the dining room table, Fera sitting on his lap and nodding with his words.

Lolie just humming along to what he said while drinking her morning soup.

They really didn't understand her obsession with it. Though didn't dare ask nor question it.

Fera leaned back against her lovers clothed chest and looked at her fire babies, "How are you, my loves? Taehyung, hun, how are you feeling?" she asked, putting a grape in her mouth after and placing one in Dion's since she could tell he wanted one too by the way he tapped her thigh.

Fera, though, looked up at him disgustedly when he sucked on her finger as she put it in his mouth, "You're so gross." she muttered as she shook her head.

Dion smiled, kissing her nose before telling her, "You love me~" in a sing song tone.

"Unfortunately," she retaliated, though the others saw the way she smiled after she said it.