54 ❆ Preparations

"Look at you getting all dressed up~" SeokJin teased as he watched Hoseok wrap the belt around his pants, the younger scowling at his best friend.

"You have no right to talk, look at you!"

"I always look good, so this is just everyday."

Hoseok rolled his eyes at the statement, but smiled nonetheless.

The entire day was spent with everyone getting ready for the ball, people setting up the ballroom up with gorgeous silks and vibrant arrays of food, and others just not getting ready because they didn't even feel like going or because they were going to do it last minute.

Though, that was like 1% of the school.

The ball was something everyone looked forward too, including professors and marshalle's. Including Yang.

"You know what I never thought about until now," SeokJin muttered as he applied some chapstick on his plump lips while gazing at himself in the mirror, Hoseok hummed to alert Jin he was listening, "Yang always said the Mystic ball had to happen, no matter what, I wonder why that is."

Hoseok stopped placing the necklace around his neck, blinking a few times as he processed what Jin just said.

He hadn't thought about that.

"I guess it's another mystery for us to solve," Hoseok finally said after moments of silence between the two, he turned around and looked at Jin, "how do I look?"

Jin looked over at him, his hand on his hip as he smirked at Hoseok while looking him up and down, "Good, though I'm fixing your hair-"

"What's wrong with my hair?" Hoseok inquired as he lifted one of his red locks.

SeokJin sighed, walking over to him, "You didn't do anything to it!"

"So-"

"Do you want to impress Yoongi or not?"

Hoseok just groaned as Jin did his magic.

<><><>

"I feel like I'm going to break it."

"You're not."

"Then I'm going to lose it."

"No, you're not."

Songhee huffed, turning to Hayoon and placing her fair hands on the younger females cheeks, "You look fantastic, and there is no way in hell you're going to lose the belt, it's literally strapped to you. Also, breaking it isn't likely, so please, shush."

Since Hayoon came to the school at an awkward time, and was new in general, she had no clue about the ball or the theme; so she had nothing to wear. Thankfully, Songhee had clothes she could easily put together to create a killer outfit for her girl- her friend, friend.

Friend.

They hadn't used the title.

Hayoon smiled softly, running her hand through Songhee's curled blue hair, "You look beautiful, Hee, the color black suits you."

Songhee blushed, moving away from Hayoon as she covered her cheeks, which she knew must have been ablaze with the color pink.

And it most definitely wasn't her make up.

Hayoon laughed, looking at the full body mirror they had in their room. Her outfit showed more skin then she would have preferred, but she wasn't complaining. She had to admit, she'd fuck herself if she had the chance. Her short white hair was slightly damp and jelled, to keep the wet hair type of look.