*133 ❆ Love me love me good

ROUND 2 *in same race car announcer voice* LETS GET SEXY WE HAVE HOSEOK FOOKING YOONGI AND HE GOES A LITTLE Wild 🌚 If y'know what I mean Some bondagy wondagy, more edgy till he at the edgy, beg beg, and ride the fire boy Like before, soft stans t...

WE HAVE HOSEOK FOOKING YOONGI AND HE GOES A LITTLE
Wild 🌚
If y'know what I mean
Some bondagy wondagy, more edgy till he at the edgy, beg beg, and ride the fire boy
Like before, soft stans the doors on your left
Sinners
We're all going to hell

ROUND 2 *in same race car announcer voice* LETS GET SEXY WE HAVE HOSEOK FOOKING YOONGI AND HE GOES A LITTLE Wild 🌚 If y'know what I mean Some bondagy wondagy, more edgy till he at the edgy, beg beg, and ride the fire boy Like before, soft stans t...

Hoseok meant it when he said he was going to get Yoongi back.

It's just Yoongi, unlike Hoseok, had more self control.

Hoseok had Yoongi's wrists pinned near his head, his lips on Yoongi's neck as he marked the elder up just as much as Yoongi marked him. Yoongi tilted his head to give Hoseok more room, he took a deep breath and exhaled through his nose to keep himself from moaning.

If Hoseok wanted to make him beg and cry, he'd have to work for it.

"Gonna have to do more than that, fire boy," Yoongi stated, Hoseok finally moving away from his neck and looking Yoongi in the eye.

He raised an eyebrow, letting his hand trail down from Yoongi's cheek to his nipple, he then ghosted it over Yoongi's, slowly growing hard, cock; the elder shuddering though making no sounds. Hoseok smirked, leaning closer to Yoongi's ear and whispering, "I'm only getting started, love."

After he said it he grabbed Yoongi's hips and pushed their bare fronts together, Yoongi gasping and about to moan if he didn't cover his mouth to keep the sound from coming out.

Hoseok, who had watched Yoongi's reaction to his action, laughed and grabbed Yoongi's hand, pulling it away, "That's cheating."

"Na-uh, it's using my resources," Yoongi countered, which caused Hoseok's expression to drop into an unamused one as he looked at Yoongi, the elder smiling in his direction.

Hoseok stood and backed away from Yoongi, looking around the room. Yoongi sat up on his elbows, his face contorting to one of confusion as he watched his lover look around the room. Hoseok's eyebrows were furrowed and he was biting his bottom lip, clearly to show he was thinking about something, it's just Yoongi didn't know what.