16 ❆ Findings and Stabbing

These things weren't like what they fought before, they were even worse.

Now, they weren't just made up of their own element, they were combined.

Some Earth and Wind soldiers morphed together, creating things that were even harder to destroy.

That wasn't even the worst of it.

They moved like shadows, disappearing in and out of focus as the elementals tried to destroy them. Their movements made it so much harder for anyone to do anything about them. Fire elementals trying their bast to cast light in the area's that were the darkest, just so the others could see a bit better.

Songhee was grateful for that as she ran straight into the woods, in search of her new roommate. She didn't see Hayoon anywhere on the field, so she assumed she must be somewhere in the woods, hopefully still alive.

"HAYOON!" she shouted, still on high alert and looking around every couple of seconds to make sure none of those things were near her.

The woods were dark as hell, the trees seemed to be staring at Songhee as she walked around in search of her friend, laughing as she shook with every sound they made, or any scream she heard back near the Academy. She knows she shouldn't have gone alone to search for Hayoon, but she was desperate and just ran.

"Hay-" before she could shout again, she heard the crackle of flames and saw a faint light casting a shadow in front of her.

Songhee quickly turned around, coming face to face with one of those fire creatures, her eyes widened with fear as it approached her. It didn't have a face, but Songhee swore she could sense that it was smiling at her.

It seemed to have aspects of wind since it was twirling in a spinning motion every now and then.

Songhee shot water at it, drenched it with as much as she could, made the ground muddy so it would sink a bit into the earth, but nothing was working as it continued to approach her.

"Shit, I'm going to die!" she screeched as she fell backwards, she wrapped herself in a water bubble in an attempt to protect herself as the creature brought it's sword in the air; it would've crashed down on her if it weren't for the ice that froze it in its place and caused it to crumble to the ground with a loud crash.

Songhee turned her head to look at the person who shot the ice, her eyes showing relief when she saw Hayoon, but quickly glossing over with worry as she saw the blood on her side.

She ran over to the younger woman, the bubble she created disappearing, and caught Hayoon as she fell to the ground with a groan. There was a deep gash on her side bleeding out rapidly, it wouldn't kill her, but was enough to make her dizzy with pain and the loss of blood.

"You had me worried sick!" Songhee scolded, moving the hair out of Hayoon's face, "what the hell are you doing in the woods?!"

"One of them dragged me here, ice, c-cut my side before I broke it," Hayoon responded, looking up at Songhee, "thanks for coming for me, love."

"This isn't the time to be a tease, Hayoon! We need to get you to Cashel," Songhee stated, desperately ignoring the blush on her cheeks and getting Hayoon up. She wrapped the woman's arm around her neck, Hayoon clutching at her side as she limped with Songhee.

Hayoon's eyes morphing to an icy-blue as she prepared herself for their fight towards Cashel, Songhee's going into an ocean blue as she pulled her along.

<><><>

Hoseok yelled as he broke one of the ice soldiers, blasting it with as much fire as he could.

His arms hurt from the burns already on them, and now his body ached from how much of his ability he was using to not only protect himself, but also the others around him.

Hoseok watched, horrified, as an Earth elemental cornered Jungkook between it and an ice one behind him, Taehyung being chased by three wind ones; the younger crying out as he tried to stop them, but couldn't. Hoseok was about to get up and help them, only to watch a fire whisp rip through the earth one trying to hurt Jungkook, and burn the wind ones before the flame disappeared along with the wind elementals that were trying to hurt Taehyung.

He turned to see Seokjin raising his arms and cracking down on the ice creature that was trying to kill Jungkook, Jin avoiding the soldiers that tried to hurt him as his eyes were flaming an orange-red and his whisp grew in size as he helped out in the fight.

And damn was Hoseok glad Jin showed up, though he wondered why Jin wasn't resting.

Even though he figured Jin didn't care about resting when the people he cared for were in danger.

Hoseok's gazed moved across the field, his eyes falling on Yoongi.

His heart stopped beating in his chest when he saw an ice creature take their sword and stab Yoongi from behind.

Time seemed to move in slow motion as he watched Yoongi fall to his knees as the ice creature pulled the sword out, Yoongi's blood coating the icy weapon. Yoongi's face was frozen in a silent scream of pain as he fell completely.

"YOONGI!" Hoseok screamed, running over to the fallen frost elemental and using all the energy he had to burn the ice creature that stabbed Yoongi.

He fell to his knees beside Yoongi, making sure to not get too close despite how hard it was. Yoongi was bleeding out on the ground, his hands clutching the wound on his stomach and his eyes looking frantically around until they landed on Hoseok.

"S-seok, what's going on?!" he shouted, which wasn't a good sign, the fact that Yoongi doesn't remember what was going on around them showed signs of him dying.

The blood all over his hands and soaking through his shirt were also huge factors.

Hoseok looked around for someone that could pick Yoongi up and bring him to Cashel, but everyone was busy fending for their lives.

And the longer Hoseok waited the more of a chance Yoongi had at meeting death.

It was either he pick Yoongi up and bring him to Cashel or waste time and look for someone to do it.

Either way, the clock was ticking and he needed to make a decision.

Yoongi's life depended on it...

a/n
Oops?