55🔥Risk it all

Hoseok let his hand lay loosely at his side as he walked in the crowd of dancing elementals, as he did, his shoulder and hand brushed against another person.

"My bad," Yoongi muttered halfheartedly, giving his lover a small smirk as they both kept walking in their opposite directions.

Damn, this was hard.

The moments Hoseok and Yoongi shared were brief, the two purposely bumping into each other on the dance floor, or at the food table, just so they could make some kind of contact with one another.

The pull that had dwelled down due to the two making contact with each other and being intimate, was at an all time peak, it continued to churn inside of the two, attempting to pull them closer to each other; their shadows wanting to mix with one another, but Hoseok and Yoongi couldn't do that. Not now.

That's something the shadows obviously didn't understand.

It hurt both of them.

Yoongi looked handsome as ever in his black suit, Hoseok kept himself from walking up to Yoongi and just kissing him in front of every single person in that ballroom. Just so everyone knew they were together, that they, Hoseok and Yoongi, the fire and frost elemental, were in a happy relationship with each other and that the rumor wasn't true.

Even if they haven't performed the final test to really make sure.

Yang, who was seated in a throne like seat at the upper left of the ballroom, seemed like she was enjoying herself. If you consider sitting there with a neutral expression enjoying yourself.

She had an eye on NamJoon and Hayoon, the two not doing anything to prove her suspicions. They were just enjoying themselves. Hayoon was dancing with Songhee, spinning the blue haired girl who was giggling like a lovesick teenager. While NamJoon was talking to Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung, his, what she assumed to be, boyfriend, Park Jimin sitting next to him with his head on NamJoon's shoulder.

Still, her guard didn't go down for a moment.

She was waiting for the perfect time.

Though Park could pose some problems if he were to get in the way.

Marshalle's were mingling in the crowd of students, still wearing something that was like their proper uniforms but still had some style to it. They were watching their people as well, especially Yang's dog Victor, whose eyes wouldn't leave his brother.

Speaking of Victor, at the moment, he was walking up to where Yang was seated.

"He and Hoseok keep looking at each other, even brushing against each other in the crowd," Victor informed, looking at the older woman in front of him.

Akida hummed, fixing her sleeves, "They're trying to be slick about it," she chuckled as she looked at Victor, "cute of them. Make sure to watch them, the moment you see them both gone find them and bring them both to me."

Victor nodded, walking away from Akida afterward. The cut Yoongi gave him was closed, it's just everytime Victor looked at the scar, it ached with the memory of his brother about to kill him.

Fera, who had watched Yang and Victor speaking, walked up to Victor with a smile, "Hey, Vickie-"

"Go away," Victor barked, not even looking at Fera who had two drinks in her hand, "I don't want to speak to you."

Fera grit her teeth, though attempted not to show her annoyance, "Damn, all I wanted to do was give you a drink, non-alcohol. I also wanted to apologize," Victor looked over at Fera, suspiciously, she sighed, "I shouldn't have hurt you that day, it was wrong of me. I wanted to give you this as a peace offering," she extended the drink to him, "we're friends above all, please Vic."