136 ❆ Elaine the white eyed witch

Sure, none of them wanted to go see Haechan and Siyeon again, especially after what Siyeon did, but they had no other choice since they were the only two people who knew where Elaine was.

Which is why they found themselves at the threshold of their shop building, Soyeon ready to rip someone's head off, specifically Siyeon, but Dion held her back from doing so.

After the first time they saw Haechan and Siyeon, Dion had to talk to Soyeon about the fact she couldn't allow her power consume her or she really would turn into her mother, like she feared. When a witch is powerful, they have a constant fight with not letting that power take over, those who succumb to it find themselves at the razor thin line between good and evil.

Soyeon began crying while they talked, since she didn't realize that's what was happening to her. Because of the fact she lost the one person who kept her from falling into her families notorious legacy, she didn't know what to do when she lost her father, practically didn't know how to survive with him gone. Lately she's been better with controlling the over flow of power in her young body with the help of Lolie, Dion, and the way she distributed parts of it to the coven but could easily take it back.

Dion has been more like a brother to her than anything else, and she appreciated him immensely.

Though, even with his words telling her not to do anything, the moment Soyeon's eyes landed on Siyeon she lunged for her.

"I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT YOU SNITCHING WHORE!" Soyeon screamed, her short hair flailing around as she tried to reach for the girl who was cowering behind Haechan, the warlock eating his yogurt placidly, as if Siyeon wasn't being threatened at the moment.

Soyeon thought Dion was the one holding her in place, but when she heard the voice that spoke to her she instantly went still and her cheeks flushed a deep red.

"Calm down, Soyeon, right now we need answers, not blood," Donghan stated, his voice low enough for just Soyeon to hear as his hands remained on her hips, which kept her from lunging for the purple haired girl who was trembling in place.

Soyeon swallowed the lump in her throat and nodded, quickly moving away from Donghan and scurrying off towards Dion, who was chuckling at Soyeon's flustered state.

Hayoon, who had watched the entire thing, raised an eyebrow at her brother as she whispered, "Looks like someone has a crush on you."

Donghan, whom had his arms crossed over his chest, looked at his twin then laughed, "and who would that be? The air? Sorry to break it to you, Yoon, but the air-"

"I meant Soyeon jackass," Hayoon interrupted, rolling her eyes as she looked away from Donghan.

Donghan hummed, looking over at Soyeon and scanning her up and down before shrugging, "She's cute."

"When I say crush I mean feelings, Donghan, and not sexual ones," Hayoon corrected her twins thoughts, which caused Donghan to roll his eyes as Dion and Soyeon began moving to where they did last time to get the location of Adora.

As they walked, Donghan said, "Or maybe she just got shy because an attractive guy was holding her so close and literally whispering into her ear to calm her down, ever think of that, sis?" he retaliated as he did a spin of his body before he followed the warlock and witch.

Hayoon just rolled her eyes as she went with him.

"Why did you give our location to the BulMyeol coven?" Dion inquired once he'd sat down, his tone calm, unlike the glare Soyeon was giving Siyeon at the moment.

If looks could kill.... well r.i.p Siyeon.

Siyeon fidgeted with her hands as she avoided eye contact, "t-they came and-"