20 ❆ "I wish I could kiss you"

Still gonna throw hands?

Yoongi tilted his head, blinking a few times.

He was confused.

"Seok, what are you talking about?" he asked, taking in Hoseok's expression. The younger out of the two looked extremely distraught, guilty even, and it only increased Yoongi's worry.

Hoseok took a deep breath as he began explaining, "I saw you get stabbed by that thing and I ran to you when you fell-" Hoseok swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat, "-I was desperate to get you to Cashel and everyone else was busy fighting for their lives. S-so I-i lifted you off the ground and brought you to him, I made sure to-"

"Wait a second," Yoongi interrupted, his eyebrows furrowed, "you touched me?"

Hoseok hesitantly nodded, "more like I touched your clothes, I made sure too. B-but you touched my neck when I was running."

Yoongi's brows furrowed deeper, "So you're telling me my hand made contact with the skin of your neck and nothing happened?"

"I haven't felt anything ever since, and I'm so so sorry for doing that to you, Yoongi-"

"Hoseok, you saved my life-"

"But I also could've hurt you really fucking bad!"

Tears were now going down Hoseok's cheeks, his thoughts settling on the guilt that he would've felt if Yoongi died, the pain he would have caused others. Yoongi, right now, was entirely speechless.

He didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi, s-so sorry," Hoseok apologized, looking down at the ground as his hands covered his face, Hoseok finally allowing his sorrow to rack through his body at full force.

He'd been holding in most of his sadness since he dropped Yoongi off at Cashel's and now he's letting it loose.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok, a pout forming on his lips when he saw how distressed Hoseok was, why couldn't he understand that he saved his life?

"It's okay, Hoseok," Yoongi began, Hoseok's sobbing stopping for a moment, "I saved your life and you saved mine. Remember that repayment you always talked about? You repaid me, Seok, not only by saving my life but you being with me right now in the first place."

Hoseok looked up at Yoongi, the frost elemental wishing he could brush away Hoseok's tears like he had done with Jungkook before.

He smiled at Hoseok, "I'm not mad, I'm grateful." he assured Hoseok, resisting the urge to grab Hoseok's hand and feel the warmth he knew would radiate off of him.

There were a couple beats of silence, the two just staring at each other, their eyes speaking for them in a love language the two could never verbalize.