48 ❆ Bestfriends

You guys are just making my inner Dom squeal

"I know it's weird for me to want to talk to you guys, especially here and now, but I feel like I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I didn't say anything," Taehyung admitted, his hands were slightly shaking and he was clearly nervous.

They were in the gardens, the moon and stars hanging high above them, them being SeokJin and Jungkook. Taehyung chose the gardens to talk since it's somewhere he felt comfortable, a safe spot for him ever since he's come to the academy. Probably because he's an earth elemental and being surrounded by flowers was comforting.

"It's fine, Taehyungie, just say what you have to say before we get into trouble," Seokjin urged in a hushed tone, since he didn't want anybody to see nor hear them.

Taehyung nodded, looking at both of them, "You both know how I like you, right?" Jungkook and SeokJin nodded. "Do you know what a polyamorous relationship is?"

Jin nodded, "The desire of a relationship with more than one person."

Jungkook looked over at Jin, then at Taehyung, swallowing down the lump that formed in his throat.

"Well," Tae fidgeted with his hands before confessing, "I want that, with you two. I'm in love with you both, not just one of you." He took Jungkook's hand into his own, "Kookie I love how hardworking you are, your desire to strive at everything you do, the way you never give up on anything or anyone." he then took Jin's hand in his other one, "SeokJinnie you are the most caring, funniest, most honest and dedicated person i've ever met. I'd be crazy not to fall for you in a heart beat."

He looked at both of them and smiled softly, "You're both handsome, and both have more similarities then you think. Both of you are funny as hell, caring as hell, and protect your loved ones despite how much it may hurt you in the end. And i'm in love with both of you for it."

Taehyung sighed, letting go of their hands and running his fingers through his long hair, "My dream is to be with both of you, together, in a happy relationship. If it's not something you want, I understand and I don't want to force you into anything you wouldn't want or be comfortable with. But I don't want to be shared or switched around."

SeokJin and Jungkook were both processing everything.

All three of them in a relationship?

SeokJin would be lying to himself if he ever denied not having feelings for Jungkook, he did. Was it love? No. Could it get there? Yes. Especially with the knowledge that fire and frost can make contact without much consequence on either side.

He could see it happening, he'd honestly be okay with it.

It's Jungkook that was apprehensive about the whole thing.

Sure, he admitted he has feelings for Jin, but that doesn't mean he likes them or that he wants to pursue them. This whole thing was weird for him, and he was honestly uncomfortable with the idea.