129 ☾ Duplicity

"It was a friend of mines, he didn't have any special abilities. You may not be human but you no longer can wield, so, here." Dion handed over the large box, Hayoon staring at it with a raised eyebrow before looking back at the warlock.

It's been around 56 hours since Hayoon pushed Songhee out of the way and took the hit for her. Hayoon still isn't used the fact she can't wield anymore, she still feels like she lost apart of herself, something that helped define who she was, but she's slowly coming to terms with it. Which is commonly the first step to acceptance, coming to terms with the fact what you had is gone.

Dion and Soyeon both told her mullary paste was created with no way to reverse it, so they wouldn't know how to bring back her ability.

Meaning she most likely will never wield ice again.

Something else Hayoon had to accept.

The reunited couple, Songhee and Hayoon, both knew about the fact if Songhee got hit it wouldn't necessarily affect her; but Hayoon just countered it with, what happened happened.

Dion had just called her out of her room, the two in the living room of the house since Dion told her he wanted to give her something.

The box had a white coating over it that gave it an elegant feel, Hayoon eyed Dion before finally taking it into her hands and opening it.

What she saw inside had her lips parting and eyes widening with pure disbelief.

At first glance, it looked like a whip with a bendable medal at the end, where the length usually is, with a clear tube going down it. Though as Hayoon picked it up she felt how weightless it was and the fact it had carvings on it that were clearly not in any language she knew. It was white, blue, and silver, colors that made Hayoon's heart ache since they reminded her of her ability.

"W-why are you giving me this?" Hayoon asked while putting it back in the box, her eyes meeting Dion's.

Dion smiled softly, picking the weapon up and pointing at the clear tubing part, "This weapon was created by magik and is infused with it, my friend, may he rest in peace, had his witch friends make it for him. When you put your blood in this tubing, the weapon is yours. It will change to whatever weapon you want it to, if you want a whip, that's it's usual form, but if you want a sword it can change into a sword, bow and arrow, it can do that too. If you want spikes to come out of the medal length, it will do that, all it needs is your blood and me to cast a spell to connect it to you."

Hayoon listened to him speak, the others walking by the living room every now and then but soon disappearing after.

Today was the day they'd be awakening the OneeOnia.

Dion would be staying behind to help protect the house incase any of the Bulmyeol coven came to try and attack, while Soyeon, Jungkook, Songhee, HeeJin, and Byeongkwan went with Yoongi back to Adora's to finally awaken the beast inside of him.

And awaken Hoseok.

"I-I can't accept this, why would you want to give it to me?" Hayoon inquired, she felt the weapon was too powerful even for her.

Dion hummed, looking at Hayoon with his dark eyes, "What you did for Songhee was selfless and you're deserving of this weapon. You are a powerful person, Hayoon, ability or not, and this weapon will only exemplify that quality about you. Another reason is because you can't go onto a battlefield empty handed, i'm not asking you to take the weapon, I'm telling you too." he finished it off by handing Hayoon the weapon, the female taking a deep breath as she held it, "Plus, I changed the colors to match you."

Hayoon stood up and hugged the elder warlock, thanking him profusely. Dion just smiled, hugging her back just as tight and telling her, "It was Joonwae's fathers."