Chapter 20

I yawned and frowned when I felt a rush of cold air on my face. I opened my eyes to find the sky, with lots of stars but no moon.

The sky?

I tried getting up and sighed. I tied to a chair in a sitting position. I looked down and screamed so loud that my head and chest hurt.

I was on the edge of the roof of a tall building. The rope on my body and chair was tied to a nail and if the rope cut, I'm a goner.

"Someone please get me out of here" I screamed again and turned my head to the side when I heard footsteps. The man who kidnapped me was here.

"Stop screaming jeez. Girls are so dumb sometimes. My wolf senses can't take it any longer" he scoffed and my heart sinked in fear. I was kidnapped by a werewolf

"Y-y-you're a w-w-werewolf? I whispered and he smirked

"Half werewolf and witch baby." he winked and my heartbeat increased.

"If you let me go, I'll stop screaming" i told him and amusement flashed through his eyes

"You wish" he said and I opened my mouth to scream but he beat me to it placing a gray tape over my mouth, muffling my screams and I glared at him. He crouched down to my level

"I guess you're wondering who I am?" he asked and I gave him a blank stare. He rolled his eyes

"I'm Thanatos, Rafael's mate and I'll make sure he has his revenge on Killian" he said and I glared at him, screaming profanities against him and wishing he could hear.

"Introducing yourself without me huh?" a new voice chirped in and my sweat turned cold. I looked up to see a white haired boy who looked old enough like Killian. I thought Killian said he was really young. Something was definitely strange here.

"Your boyfriend will be here soon." Rafael said and I glared at him

"We got your attention really fast. Killing those humans were pretty awesome" he said and I glared at him really hard as I fought against the tight ropes. He derived joy in ending innocent lives

"He's near. Go Than" he told Thanatos and he disappeared with speed that had my hair in different directions

"Let her go" I heard Killian yell and I panicked. I wish I could tell him to stay back. I shivered at the darkness that took over his eyes and how hard he clenched his jaw.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk. Not even a greeting to your long lost brother that escaped the mess you created" Rafael said and I kept quiet in curiosity

"I let you escape. I don't wanna how you grew up so fast Rafael please let her go or you'll have it" Killian threatened and I screamed at Thanatos who came closer to him from behind but it came out as funny voices. Watch out Killian!

"And spoil the fun, don't think so" Rafael smirked and Killian tensed and turned around but got injected by a black liquid. I screamed from my throat as Killian fell to the floor groaning and gasping in pain.

"You forgot your weakness, well let me remind you. You just lost your dragon because I used a merax on you. You feel weaker than a human and it goes away in 24 hours. That's enough time for my half witch mate and I to kill blondie over there and end your reign forever" Rafael cleaned fake tears.

"Leave her out of this. She's got nothing to do with it Rafael" Killian groaned and tears welled in my eyes. I felt his pain. Thanatos pulled him up and tied him to a broken dish.

"Where's the fun in that, It would be so boring if I let her go. I mean you never thought of that when you killed all of them" Rafael spat and Killian shut his eyes tightly and didn't say a word. C'mon Killian don't give up.

"I guess she means something to you" Rafael muttered and Killian opened his eyes in a flash.

"She doesn't" he said and my heart broke at his words. I looked into his eyes to see if he was lying but they held no emotions. Look at me dammit. Tell me you don't mean that.

"She isn't your mate?" Rafael asked

"She isn't. She's just a friend I saved from abuse" Killian said and Rafael growled. What games are you playing at Killian.

"Don't play games with me you bastard" Rafael yelled

"She isn't fucking mine" Killian snapped in a weak voice and tears rolled down my cheeks

"Don't lie to me Killian. I know mates when I see one" Rafael growled

"She's not my mate. I don't have fucking feelings for her" Killian raised his voice and I winced in the pain in my chest

"She's yours" Rafael yelled

"She's not" Killian retorted

"Very well then, Than, get rid of her. She's not the one we want" Rafael said, his lips curled upwards. Thanatos came closer to me and pointed his claws towards the rope.

"Stop! Okay Okay! She's mine. Don't touch her" Killian yelled and groaned in pain and Rafael laughed.

"That's enough Than." Rafael stopped him and I released a shaky breath in relief

"I'm gonna kill her anyways" Rafael said and my breath hitched again

"Do you know how scared and scarred I was when you killed everyone?" Rafael asked

"I know Rafael. I fucking know" Killian said

"Shut up you retard, you know nothing. I was always there for you to know me. You pushed me away. No one wanted me because of my mother. And when she was about to give me a friend. Someone to love and cherish. Someone to protect and talk to, a sister, you killed her. You burned her alive right in front of me. You killed my mother and unborn sister. I'm gonna kill your mate over there. Someone very important to you" Rafael explained and I felt really sad. All his life, he was ignored and insulted.

"I was newly turned" Killian cried and I cried with him " I had no control over my beast. He did that to protect me. It was a force shift. My beast was angry because of what father was doing. I tried Rafael. I fought for control but he was too strong" Killian explained

"That doesn't change the fact that you killed my mother and sister. I always looked up to you as an older brother. Mother said that you were the strongest boy in the world because you didn't deserve what father was doing to you. Mom said you were a superhero. Yet you ignored me and treated me like an abomination" Rafael said in a lower voice. This was a brother to brother moment and it was very touching. Killian looked shocked for a while. Clearly he never thought any one would say good about him like that. He never expected that from Riley.

"I ignored you to keep you safe!" Killian yelled. "father forced me to kill anyone that tried to associate with me. The only person I was okay to talk to was Uncle Damon. He taught me things I needed. Of course I wanted to talk to you. I always felt sad when you got bullied by other kids and got insulted by pack members. I wanted you to be happy and live a life as an innocent child because deep down the hatred I had for your mother, there was a sibling bond and I cared about you. I protected you from my fucked up self and father. That man fucked me up. Please I beg you. Don't do this to her. Don't be like me or father. She doesn't deserve any of this. She's innocent" Killian whispered. Rafael knelt down and cried, Than was beside him.

I heard a snap and I turned to see the rope cutting slowly from the nail. I attempted to scream by gaining their attention but nothing worked. I squirmed and tried to move by pushing the chair and my fear consumed my body like a whirlwind as the rope cut finally.

"Wren!" I heard Killian scream my name and my head hit an iron. I felt my life derailing slowly until the world around me became darkness and I fell into a void state.

OMG!!!! DID WRENLY DIE?????!!!
YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
REMEMBER CURIOSITY DOESN'T REALLY KILLS THE CAT!! 😂😂😂
BE CAREFUL, IT DOES

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter
Read, comment and vote
I love you all 🖤🖤🖤