Chapter 16

Bow's pic above ⬆⬆⬆

"Lastly Bowen Richards." Mr. Patterson called and I smiled as she got into the bus with her rucksack and made her way next to Luke and right in front of me.

"Killian that's ticklish." I giggled and he chuckled and sat up. I glanced out of the window and smiled at the colorful buildings that passed me in a blur and also at the feeling of Killian's fingers rubbing circles on my waist.

"Okay listen up everyone." Mr Patterson called for our attention and we stared at him. We were all shared and I was lucky to be in Mr. Patterson's group. Other students followed other teachers to a different place but still in the woods. He was standing in the middle of the bus with his round harry potter's glasses on top of his red messy hair. He was cool.

"This camp trip is to teach you how to survive on your own. If you try to run away, you'll get found. And it's a promise....," he he continued but my mind trailed off.

"Welcome to the jungle I called the pacifier," he said and the bus stopped in the forest. The door opened and we all got down.

"Is this place safe?" A guy asked and Mr. Patterson shrugged.

"No but we're gonna protect ourselves," he said and my eyes widened.

"So you brought us here, where wild animals and probably hidden serial killers are located!" The guy yelled and Mr. Patterson rolled his eyes and began to walk. We all followed him in twos, Killian by my side.

"Need help with that?" Killian asked, nodding his head towards the rucksack at my back. I scoffed at him and he raised his eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

"Thanks but I got this. Just because we're dating doesn't mean I get to rely on you for everything." I scowled and he raised his hands in surrender and we caught up with the rest.

Soon, my chest burned as sweat ran down my body uncomfortably. My legs ached and my breathing was raged. I glanced at Killian who's strides were faster than mine and he looked like he hadn't walked almost a million miles (note the sarcasm).

"How are you not tired?" I asked him and noticed the others were tired like I was. He turned to me and smirked.

"You got a supernatural boyfriend remember," he winked and I rolled my eyes.

"I can really use your help offer right now." I told him and he laughed and took the rucksack from me, easing the biggest stress. I was now able to keep up with the rest.

"We'll stop here." Mr. Patterson said and I took in our scenery. It was a big opening, deep in the forest. A clear land with long trees surrounding the place. There was a lake near it. I glared at Killian who gave me my rucksack back.

"This is awesome." Billy said and I laughed.

"I'm gonna group you in twos," he said and started to group us. Billy and I, the twins, Bowen and Lisa, Killian and Luke, Marco and Rhett and the rest. This was definitely cliché. Billy and I chose a spot almost near the lake and I brought out my tent.

"We should use mine." I told her and she nodded.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I heard a loud scream and I jumped in fright. I glanced at Billy the look on her sleepy face, showed that she heard the same thing. We rushed out of the tent and saw some other students rushing out to find the source of the terrifying scream

"Mr. Patterson." I called slowly as we surrounded him. He was in the middle, smirking.

"That woke you all up pretty good," he said and I stared at him, dumbfounded.

"You mean you did all that to get our attention." Rhett spoke and he nodded.

"Great." Billy muttered as other students began to whisper angrily. My eyes searched for Killian and I found him staring at me with hooded eyes. I rolled my eyes and adjusted my bed hair.

"I'm going back to sleep," a girl announed and he glared at her.

"You all have 5 minutes to change, we're going hunting. Boys, walk up North and you'll find a river. Girls, use the lake. I'm out," he said and left to heaven knows where. I got back into our tent and grabbed my bath supplies. I went round the lake and had my bath alone. I wasn't ready to see other girls junks. I wasn't prepared to be scarred. I wrapped myself in a towel and went back to the tent to dress up with my hair combed down. I got out with my less heavy rucksack and went to stand next to some of the girls that were done. Soon, the guys came back and my eyes widened in admiration as I stared at Killian, ruffling water from his hair.

"Alright guys, we're gonna find breakfast." Mr. Patterson said as he came back and motioned for us to follow him. He had some guys carry a bunch of bows and arrows too. We followed him and this time, the fantastic eight were together.

"Hey." Killian gave me a quick kiss on my lips and draped his hand around my shoulder.

"Mosquitoes got me awake all night." Valerie hissed and most of us agreed. We got to an opening and this time, the trees were spaced

"We're gonna hunt." Mr. Patterson told us and gave the big guys the bows and arrows, telling us ladies to watch. I scoffed at his idea and demanded one. He was adamant on me staying by his dumb words so I took Luke's from him, giving an excuse of him not able to see the prey with one eye.

"Shoulder's up, one eye closed, fingers rigid, left knee down, right leg straight and pull," he explained and shot his arrow, catching a bird.

"Nice." Marco whistled.

"Your turn Wrenly." Mr. Patterson said and my lips were stretched in a big smile.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter
Read, comment and vote
I love you all🖤🖤🖤