Chapter 15

"Done." Bow said and dropped my hair. We left the room with our bags and she locked it.

"I still can't believe you did that," she whispered, still in the Billy and I's daze.

"Yeah." I shrugged.

"And your boyfriend," she teased and I rolled my eyes, a little smile on my lips.

"You're never gonna stop it." I complained and she laughed. We got into the food hall and my eyes searched for Billy. I waved at her and she waved back. We became friends after I helped her cleaned the school yesterday and I found out she was a big softie inside. I saw our circle and walked towards them.

"Hey girls. I got your favorite Bow." Luke greeted and gave Bow her meal. She blushed and sat down next to him

"Guys I'm sorry about yesterday's incident." I apologize and they gaped at me.

"That's the best thing anyone has done for us." Valerie exclaimed.

"You totally stood up for us so thank you." Luke said and I smiled.

"You forgot to take food." Valentine said, pointing at food section and I sagged my shoulders and was about to stand when a plate of hot meal was placed in front of me. I looked up to see Killian grinning at me and I gave him a grateful smile.

"Hey." I greeted and I shifted my seat so he could place his next to me.

"How's your night," he asked and I rolled my eyes at Luke who looked like he was drooling in shock. Thankfully, Bow nudged him.

"Good." I replied and he kissed my temple and began to eat his food. Just when I thought it was over, Luke choked on his fry as Marco and another guy came to us, their seats in hand. They joined us too and began to eat. I glanced at Bow who stared at Valerie with worried eyes. Valerie was staring at her food with sad eyes.

"Hey guys." Marco greeted his gaze piercing through Valerie.

"Thought you left the group, what you doing here?" Valentine asked, glaring at him.

"I came back, deal with it," he retorted, not removing his gaze from Valerie.

"Stop staring at her," she snapped and he looked away.

"Would you mind introducing your new friends." Luke ordered and Marco rolled his eyes.

"Finally got balls aye. This is Killan, Wrenly's boy toy," he pointed at Killian and I rolled my eyes, ignoring him.

"And this is Rhett," he pointed at the guy with a scar just above his cheekbone.

"What's wrong with Valerie?" I whispered to Bow as I stared at Valerie stabbing her bacon. Poor bacon.

"Marco and Valerie used to date before we got here. Let's just say he got somewhat popular here and dumped us," she whispered back and I nodded.

"Guess we can be called the fantastic eight now." Luke said and we all have him a blank stare to which he rolled his eyes.

"We should prolly get to know each other's reason for being sent here." Marco offered and we all agreed.

"I'll start. I was into drug dealing." Marco said and I gaped at him.

"Stole a pick up truck and set a man and his house on fire." Killian muttered.

"I accompanied Killian." I said and Bow laughed.

"I was sold by my parents for illegal prostitution." Bow said and I almost choked on my fry.

"Got paid to steal." Luke rolled his eyes and we laughed.

"I stole from a museum." Rhett replied and I smiled. He was interesting.

"Valerie and I were strippers. We worked for our Uncle," she said and I frowned. We became silent as Valerie stood up, face drenched in tears as she walked out. Valerie and Marco both stood up to go after her.

"Haven't you done enough?" Valentine asked.

"I wanna talk to her." Marco demanded.

"Let me guess, to break her weak heart again. You have no right to." Valentine yelled and I flinched. That drew attention to us.

"Please." Marco pleaded and she reluctantly nodded. Marco left immediately and Valentine sat down with a scowl etched on her face.

"That went well." Luke said and we ignored him. Killian grasped my hand and I glanced down at our joined hands.

"You're not thinking otherwise are you?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Good because I'm happy," he whispered in my ear and gave me a kiss on my neck. I gasped at the new feeling.

"Get a room." Valentine said but he ignored her and kept prepping me with more kisses.

"That's enough!" Valentine yelled.

"Ow." Killian muttered and pulled away, returning her fork. He kissed my cheek quickly and grinned at Valentine's scowl. The bell rang signalling it was over.

"No one should leave the hall please." I heard a voice through a buzzer and the door opened, Professor Henkins came in.

"As you all must know, I had a meeting with some of my staff and we had a deal. You all can go to the camping," she said and they cheered, "in the woods." She completed and they groaned.

"It's a three day camping to learn some things and you leave with your environmental teacher. Mr. Patterson," she said and I glanced at Luke who had a look of relief on his face. Maybe the teacher was cool.

"You leave tomorrow," when said and left. Whispers filled the hall and we all got up, heading to class. We saw Marco and Valerie coming towards us, hand in hand.

"Guess you're finally back together." Luke muttered and she blushed

"Hurt her again and I'll kill you." Valentine told him and he paled. Rhett filled him up on the new information.

"Bye guys." Bow said and pulled Luke away.

"What's your schedule?" I asked Killian and he showed me his. I grinned when I saw we had the same thing. He kept his hand over my shoulder as we made our way to behavior class.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter
Read, comment and vote
I love you all 🖤🖤🖤🖤