Chapter 7

I moved back in fright and stared widely eyed as it breathed heavily. Big was an understatement. It was huge and dark green. It whimpered and crouched down until his head was right in front of me like it requested me to pay him. Or maybe what I wanted. I patted its nose, feeling how hard and soft he felt under my hand. It growled and pushed my hand making me laugh. It looked at me with sad eyes and I pouted.

"He's mean isn't he?" I asked and it nodded slowly. I stroked his head and made an unfamiliar noise.

"What should I call you?" I asked and he shook his head no. I sighed.

"Thank you for saving me." I said and hugged his head. He purred and tickled my stomach with his head making me giggle. He whimpered and I moved back as his body twisted back to Killian. He looked really mad. He looked really red like Pennywise' balloon ready to bust open.

He picked up the bags and walked fast, totally ignoring me.

Throughout the whole day we walked. He only stopped when I needed to pee. Night had arrived and I was a sweaty mess. My breathing was raged and my head pounded. I was tired. My stomach and legs hurt and my body was also itchy.

"We'll stop here," he said as well got to a rock that looked like a cave but it wasn't deep.

"Thank fuck." I whispered and flopped on the floor, regaining my strength. I opened my bag and brought out his hoodie and sweatpants.

"I'll go look for food. Stay right there," he ordered and I rolled my eyes. I stripped off my clothes and wore his. The cool air made my sweat to dry and for once, I was thankful for the cold.

Soon Killian came back with a dead rabbit. He set up a fire and a stick and tied the rabbit to the stick after skinning it. I watched as sparks as sparks flew in the air.

"This is crazy." I whispered. Here I was with a weredragon. He removed the roast rabbit and used a razor to cut it into half before passing mine to me on an old banana leaf.

"Here you go. Your first roast rabbit," he said sarcastically and I took it from him and rushed the meat. It was tasteless but I cared less. Once we finished, I drank the water Killian saved and placed my head on my bag to serve as a pillow. Killian tossed me a blanket which I used to cover myself. I stared at the stars, trying to find Leo.

"Dove's stupidity and disobedience led to her death," he said and I sat up quickly. He was talking about his mother.

"My father, was the king of all Lycans and the Alpha of the first Lycan pack to ever exist," he said and my eyes widened. All the fantasy books I read were right before me.

"My mother Queen Dove was an elemental nymph so that's why I ended up a dragon," he said and I whispered cool.

"She was weak. She died trying to save my father in a war against hunters. She also gave birth to me that day before the war started. My father never became himself. The death of his soulmate broke the good part of him. He changed and when I turned two, he started to train me," he said, his voice shaking. Killian was on the verge of crying. The arrogant Killian was just a mask to hide his true emotions and what he passed through. I stood up and went closer to him with the blanket around me.

"My father started to labor me. He would teach me to defend myself and throw a death punch. He taught me how to fight," he said and my eyes widened. That was so cruel.

"I got so strong that I started to beat my friends. Everyone kept their distance from me. One day, I got so angry that I killed my best friend. That was at age four," he said and I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out.

"My father took me to the pack square, stripped me naked and tied me to a whipping post," he stopped and gasped for air in tears. I also had tears falling from my eyes unknowingly. " He whipped me a thousand strokes with a merax on a thick rope. A merax is one of dragon's weaknesses," he said and I covered my mouth not to release a sob.

"I couldn't walk for a year due to the deep scars. I became paralyzed," he said. He was crying so much that it made my heart ached. I had never expected him to cry. This was the real Killian. The Killian who never experienced a good childhood. We both had evil fathers.

"Years passed, the scars hurt a little and I was able to walk again. My father's training increased. He made me walk through fire, made me sleep naked outside the castle during winter, I had to face a hundred rogues. I remember my tenth year birthday. He took me out to the ocean for a swim. He took me into the water and held me because the water was taller than me. He picked me up and threw me far in the middle of the ocean," he said and shut his eyes.

"That's enough Killian. You don't have to tell me." I told him but he shook his head.

"I tried to come out of the water but I couldn't. It burned my lungs. I tried Wrenly. I tried but failed. I was giving up on life until he pulled me out. He called me a failure and took me back to the palace, starving me for a week," he said.

"He married Riley. She was a bitch to me. She never gave me food but that made me stronger. She gave birth to a boy. He had always wanted to be my friend but I pushed him away. I did that to protect him from myself. Riley never knew my father was cheating on her and he, he always slept with bitches who had breasts bigger than their IQs," he said and I laughed. He gave me a tight smile.

"And one day everything ended. I was already 17. I walked into him fucking a bitch from behind and he got really mad at me. I told him something that ticked him off. I told him that Dove was watching everything. He dragged me out of the palace to the packed square and tied me to the same whipping post. Everyone gathered. They were all scared. Uncle Damon, Uncle Than, Uncle Kace and aunt Maia. They tried to stop him but he was unstoppable. He rubbed the merax on an hot iron and whipped me. I cried for help but no one came. I cried for mother but she never heard. No one could save me. Then I felt it. And unbearable anger and pain in me. I screamed in pain as my bones broke. Everyone were shocked as I transformed. He looked at me with wide eyes and a smile and I burned him. People ran but I was too angry to care. I burned them all. Uncle Damon, Aunt Maia. I killed them all except Rafael, Riley's son. My stepbrother. I had gotten control over my beast then. I shifted back and fell on my knees and cried. I cried for everyone I killed. Then I left the realm and came to this earth," he finished. I hugged him really tight and he pulled me into his arms making me to straddle him. He pulled me in his chest, crying really hard.

"I'm a beast," he cried.

"I'm a killer," he whispered into my hair and I shivered.

"Are you scared of me?" He asked.

"No I'm not." I replied.

"Please never leave. No matter the tantrums I pull at you. Please," he whispered and I found myself entering dreamland.

😭😭😭😭😭
Yes I know this is the longest chapter I have written.
Hope you all enjoyed this
Read, comment and vote
The main part is starting
I love you all🖤🖤🖤