Giant Squid

Based off a Pinterest post I saw.

"What happened?" Lily demanded. She needed an answer to why James had a bruise on his cheek.

"Well uh... you see" James began. Lily placed her hands on her hips and tapped her foot impatiently.
"I got into a fight with the giant squid" He cleared his throat. Remus quietly snorted, trying, and failing, to hide his look of amusement.

"You, got into a fight with the giant squid?" Lily asked, hesitantly.

"Uh yeah, totally," James ran his hand through his hair, "Right Moony?" He glared at the werewolf who stood beside him.

"Oh yeah, fought all eight tentacles together, James was very brave" Remus patted him on the shoulder. James smirked at Lily, standing taller and straighter then before.
"And then when he had defeated the squid, death eaters came. Swarm the place and who but our Jamsie fought them"

"Alright Moons" James murmured, shrinking back.

"Fought them all! Dodging while throwing curses, left and right. But he managed to become victorious in the end"

"You can stop now" James grunted.

"But our story doesn't stop there! After the death eaters who were to show up but Voldemort himself"

"Remus!"

"But nothing could stop James so he lunged himself into battle. Fierce fight but nothing too much for Prongs. Somehow he single handily defeated Voldemort and put an end to the war" Remus grinned.

"Sod off Remus" James groaned while Lily giggled, eyebrows raised.
"I ran into a doorknob" James admitted before walking away.

"Nice one Prongs" Remus chuckled, following him.