Three Broomsticks

"Excuse me but some don't mind the clawed furniture" Marlene protested.

"Some meaning you and Sirius" James chuckled.

"Tell me you just snogged and didn't go any further" Lily begged.

"Shagging in the shrieking shack? We aren't animals!". Sirius looked at Marlene with a questioned look before barking like a dog.
"Well, I'm not an animal" She corrected herself. The four burst out laughing.
James and Lily had gone to Hogsmeade together. They spent the majority of the time just the two of them. But when they entered the Three Broomsticks Sirius and Marlene were there so it kind of turned into a double date.

"Are you sure of that Marlene? I distinctively remember you telling me your dreams from the third year. With, who was it again? Ah yes, Marcus Gudgeon" Lily snickered while Marlene buried her embarrassed face into her hands.

"Marcus Gudgeon? Oh, now we have to know what the dreams were about" Sirius smirked.

"'He would take me to the shrieking shack because no one was in there'" Lily began imitating younger Marlene.

"Only if it wasn't a full moon" James pointed out.

"Well I didn't know about Remus's furry little problem back then" Marlene butted in.

"Yeah true"

"There would be a bed there and he would put me down then rip his shirt off, revealing his muscly abs'"

"You should have written a fanfiction!" Sirius chuckled. Marlene whacked him in the side of his ribs.

"Git" She retorted.

"'I would grab his face and passionately snog it'"

"Oo la la" James teased. Marlene shot him a glare.

"Too bad she forgets the rest" Marlene said before Lily could continue.
"Right, Lily?" Marlene glared at her.

"Yeah. Completely gone out of the window" Lily agreed. James observed the two, amused.

"I was only... what, 13" Marlene protested as she caught James' gaze.

"Thirteen! That's when Sirius lost his virginity!" James exclaimed. The girls stared at Sirius who wore a smug look on his face.

"Oh like you expected any better of me?" He asked.

True. He isn't exactly the wait for marriage type. None of my friends are. Am I? Is James?

"Well, mines at fifteen" Marlene added.

"What's the story?" James asked.

"Timothy Nolan. Broom closest. Quick. Right after Halloween feast"

"Ooh, mine was Angela Firestone. One of the empty old classrooms. Was a dare. I would have enjoyed it but she kept whispering weird stuff in my ear" Sirius recalled his pleasant memory.

"What weird stuff?" Lily asked.

"Well, she kept repeating the word fox. Fun fact she was a sixth year"

"A sixth year!" James was astounded.

"It's like you think too highly of me. But I'm sure you have some dirty deets to share with us" Sirius nudged him in the ribs with a wink.

"A few broom closest snogs but nothing apart from that" James admitted. Sirius did a double-take.

"Wait... you're still a virgin?" Marlene questioned.

"Yeah... girls might have been obsessed with me but I wasn't obsessed with them"

"Actually you were obsessed with one girl" Sirius winked at Lily.

"Okay I'll admit it, I was obsessed with her. But I guess it paid off" James slung his arm around Lily's shoulder, pulling them closer.

"Yes, the years of constant harassment made me fall head over heels for you" Lily joked.

"You may laugh but look where we are now" James smirked.

"Lovebirds make me sick" Marlene pretended to gag behind the table.

"And you're totally the expert" Lily rolled her eyes, laughing.