Flying Donut

"Welcome Ladies and Gents to the first Slytherin vs Gryffindor Quidditch match!" Sirius spoke into the commentator microphone.

"And the game begins. Slytherin keeper, Timothy Crafter catches the quaffle and starts making his way to the goals passing the quaffle between Blake Forge. And OH James Potter intercepts! James Potter looking rather handsome today. He intercepts the ball and makes his way to the Slytherin's goalposts"

"GO JAMES!" Lily cheers him in louder than any other student.

"Oh Evans! Calling Prongs by his first name! Everyone witnessed it Evans, can't take it back" Sirius teased.

"As much as we ship these two get back to the game!" McGonagall yelled. Lily turned bright red and covered her face.

"Yes, ma'am! Handsome James passes the ball to Mandy Pyre who is OOF suddenly in the middle of a Slytherin sandwich. The bread consists of Jacob Brand and Matilda Sharp. Mandy ducks down only to instantly rise into the sky to leave Jacob and Matilda heading down into the ground!"

Mandy passes it to the other Gryffindor chaser, Ava Ward. Nearly getting hit in the head with a bludger she throws it to James who scores.

"YES! GO, POTTER!" Lily screamed.

"10 points to Gryffindor by the chaser James Potter!" Sirius cheers.

"Watching the seekers, above everyone else, waiting for a glimpse of the snitch. They're staying still for now as we go back to Chasers. And OH! Jacob has the quaffle and flies to the goalposts in a heartbeat. He shoots... YES! Gryffindor Keeper, Darcy Thorn saves the goal!"

Lily watched on the edge of her seat, not taking her eyes off James. After ten more minutes Slytherin had hit a bludger at James but he avoided it at the last second. Mandy was hit off her broom but wasn't high up so no major injuries and insisted on continuing the game. Gryffindor scored four more times and Slytherin only three.

"And OH! Gryffindor seeker, Sienna Gold has spotted something! Could it be the snitch?"

"WHAT ELSE WOULD IT BE? A FLYING DONUT?!" Lily yelled out. Nearly everyone laughed.

"Nice one Evans. Slytherin seeker, Matthew Lawson quickly follows Sienna on what she saw, the snitch or a flying donut"

Matthew was on the tip of Sienna's tail when it seemed like he had saw it for himself. They were chasing the snitch right up against where everyone sat, going in circles. Suddenly they flew upwards, a twist and then downwards. At the last minute, they rose from the ground. Sienna tried to shake Matthew off but it seemed like she couldn't without leaving the snitch for him.

"And OHHH! James Potter scores another! That's his fifth score Ladies and Gents but especially Lily Evans"

"SIRIUS I SWEAR I WILL HEX YOU" Lily threatened.

"Ooh better watch myself. Potter grabs the quaffle once again and heads up to the post. Wait what is this? It seems like Sienna and Matthew are going to crash into Potter! Following the snitch seemed to lose all of their sense of other people. And seconds way from crashing!" Sirius exclaimed.

James couldn't really change paths since Slytherins were both sides of him. He glanced at Sienna briefly and nodding. She nodded back. Seconds away from crashing and Sienna positioned her feet in a crouch on her broom and before she collided with Potter she jumped. Her force pushing the broom underneath Potter while she jumped over him. Sienna somersaulted in the air, catching the snitch in the meantime like it was the easiest thing to do in the world.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WHAT A TRICK SHOT! SIENNA GOLD CAUGHT THE SNITCH, GRYFFINDOR WINS!!!"
Cheers erupted from 3/4 of the stadium. All Gryffindor players flew to the center of the pitch and picked up Sienna, hugging and cheering. But the one who was making the most noise was none other than Lily Evans. She was beside herself, jumping up and down, screaming her head off.