The Premiere.

April 6, 1999.

A month had passed since the last time Frida and Benny spoke to each other, for absolutely nothing. They discussed their children's issues with their children, and those of their grandchildren also with their children. Since that conversation and that Frida objected marrying Tom had dyed some gray days, she didn't want to speak to him and he felt very bad because he felt that his life was going from bad to worse.

That day was very special. "Mamma Mia! The musical" in London, Frida was one of the investment producers but as much as Björn begged her she decided not to go. Benny, Göran, Ludvig and Ashley of course were there together with Peter and Hans. Fer decided not to go because she would soon graduate from high school but unlike Ludvig and Ash she preferred to stay home.

Paula and Juju, although they wanted to go, had to take care of their daughters and Agnetha could not accompany Björn either because Chan was still very little and she didn't want to fly with her for anything in the world. Ludvig and Göran had worked at the premiere as sound and production technicians, little by little Benny was introducing them to business so that they could understand all that world.

Frida felt bad because she knew how important that day was, she had been away from home because she was shopping many things that she had pending. Elena had come with her to help her, and she was tired of being home —her father had also asked her to accompany him but she was not interested.

Immediately they arrived at the house her little granddaughters hurried to make a race of who came first at the feet of their grandmother while they crawled, of course they were happy to see her arrive. Paula went behind them making sure they were okay and as she watched how loaded her mom and sister were getting. Frida immediately put the bags on the floor and knelt down to see her little ones, no matter how tired she was or how busy her hands were free, her granddaughters were priority. He loaded each one holding them like each hand and kissed them.

Frida: did you miss grandma?

Pau: the question is, what did grandma bring us? —she asked as she slipped into the bags.—

Frida: I brought everything to my granddaughters, —her voice changed making it sound like a little girl.—

Ele: we brought you shit to take care of. —she answered her sister.—

Paula rolled her eyes and ignored her but Elena couldn't help but laugh at her own joke. Frida looked at her and tried not to say anything about it, not for her, but because her granddaughters were not to blame for witnessing those things.

Frida: where is Fer?

Pau: still locked up in the library studying.

Frida: go to the car because there are still more bags.

Frida took her two granddaughters to the living room while they played with her face, apparently they were fascinated with their grandmother. Frida sat on the sofa letting them do what they wanted with her, but she couldn't stop thinking... She knew that Fer had always demanded herself enough with her studies and that she was about to graduate, she was very proud of her for that but it was to the point that she did not even want to go to London like her other two siblings who would also graduate along with her. Also, she hadn't left the small library that they had from studying so much.

Suddenly she heard a scream coming from the entrance, the twins resting on her chest raised their heads clearly confused and then looked at their grandmother. Frida was also confused. In a minute she saw Agnetha enter the door of the living room while she carried Chan and with her other hand she was holding the baby's bag.

Frida: look who's here.

Frida was clearly happy, the girls too, and began to babble. Giorgia got up, since she could perfectly get up on her own although she could not stand without holding on for a long time; In any case, Frida put her hand around her so that she could hold her anytime she fell because they were still on the sofa. Agnetha approached to kiss them and Frida didn't hesitate to hold Chan in her arms, the girls stood at her sides while they looked at her curiously and then they looked at their grandmother.