Thank God Is Friday.

The girls were preparing to go out, as always they had a mess. Fer ran down the stairs to look for some things in the kitchen and saw Elena who was sitting in a chair doing nothing.

Fer: Hello, little diablo. Why aren't you ready?

Elena: for what?

Fer: dad is coming for us in five minutes.

Elena: what? —she quickly accelerated and got up from the table.— Why didn't you tell me? stupids.

Fer: Ashley was supposed to tell you.

Elena rolled her eyes and ran to her bedroom, she was so angry because they hadn't told her anything and she wasn't ready yet.

Frida entered the house at that time because she had just arrived from the hairdresser and heard all the screams and uproar from above. She put the keys of her car in the furniture on the entrance and climbed the stairs and entered Elena's room, which was a mess while she took the clothes out of her closet.

Frida: what are you doing?

Elena: I'm trying to be ready before dad arrives.

Frida frowned confused, she didn't know Benny would go. She went to the triplet's bedroom and realized that they had also been almost ready, there was also a tremendous disaster especially on Paula's that was the most messy.

Frida: where are they going?

Ash: dad will come to pick us.

Frida: he hasn't called me, I didn't know.

Pau: he did half an hour ago.

Frida: where are Ludvig and Göran?

Ash: Ludvig is in his bedroom and Göran left a while ago.

Frida: didn't he say where he was going?

Fer: no, but I don't think he'll come back for now.

Pau: nobody cares, I hope he never comes back.

Frida: I'll call him.

At that moment the doorbell rang and Paula approached the window of her room looking down and noticing that it was her father.

Pau: he's here!

Paula screamed closing her backpack. Andrea who was the "housekeeper" opened the door allowing Benny to enter, Frida went down to receive him because the girls were not yet ready. He was sitting on the couch with holding hands and a bit nervous. Frida approached and greeted him.

Frida: why didn't you tell me you were going to pick up the children?

Benny: I didn't know I had to tell you, it's Friday and this weekend they have to stay with me.

Frida: oh right. —She put her hand on her head because she had completely forgotten.— Just don't let them go partying all weekend because the triplets are still punished.

Benny: I promise you.

Elena ran down already with her backpack in her hands and went to hug her dad.

Elena: I'm ready, we can go.

Benny: hello, beautiful. We still have to wait for your siblings.

The triplets also went down ready, the three chose to combine with mini skirts, a purple, another blue and the other green with black tops short sleeves and Adidas sneakers that were fashionable in 1997. Then also Ludvig came down.

Benny: where is Göran?

Fer: he left while ago.

Benny: do you know if he will go to my house?