The Victory.

A month passed since the girls were born, the twins stayed in the hospital for two weeks but recovered very quickly and there was no need to leave them any longer. Everyone in the house was preparing as they would go to France. Ash, Fer, Ludvig, along with Elena, Jonathan and Robin, all with Benny and Marisol because they were on vacation they thought it might be good to go. Ash and Fer were not very football fans but were excited to go to France to do other things.

While they were packing their bags Paula was washing the feeding bottles of the girls that were already dirty and although she tried to hide it, she felt bad for not being able to go with them too. Elena was so excited because at last they would go to France the next day she couldn't stop going from one place to another and screaming everywhere. Frida, who was organizing some things for her to take, had to go out several times to the corridor, because as Giorgia and Lilian were sleeping and she didn't stop making noises and was afraid she would wake them up.

Frida: Elena, could you be quiet?

Elena: nope, I'm practicing when we get to the game.

Frida: save all that energy for France, for now we need the girls to sleep.

Elena: I really don't care about those girls.

Pau: not you but I do —she got behind them— if you wake them up you will go with one less tooth to France.

Elena rolled her eyes and said nothing, just ran down the stairs to be left alone. Frida looked at Paula because she also didn't like it being so aggressive in her expressions against Elena.

Pau: mom, don't tell me anything. I'm tired.

Ash: mom, what should I use for tomorrow? —She left her room so her mother could help her.—

Frida: you can wear the bell pants with the flip flops and this blouse.

Ash: do this combine with these sunglasses? —she showed her pink circulars one.—

Frida: those are perfect.

Paula watched as her siblings prepared to go to France while she had to stay, although she loved her daughters anyway she felt disappointment of herself for having completely lost her freedom. Suddenly, they saw that Fer had just arrived red and clearly crying.

Frida: what do you have?

She said nothing and went to her bedroom, both Paula and Frida followed her and entered. There was Ash as they shared the room. She was confused and curious to know what was happening to her but she just lay on her bed without stopping crying.

Frida: Fer, what happens to you?

Fer still said nothing and kept crying, Ash stood in front of her and looked at her, she knew she had gone to see Alex so it couldn't be anything else.

Ash: what did he do to you?

Pau: Alex? —she looked at her.—

Fer: I don't want to hear his name, please don't mention him.

Ash: what did he do to you? I will kill him right now.

Frida sat next to her, her mind was filled with all thoughts at that moment, what could have happened? She began to stroke her hair so she could relax and explain what had happened. Fer raised her head and looked at her mother, then put her face in her lap and continued to cry.

Fer: he cheated on me with Sandy —her best friend.—

Ash: I have to find Ludvig's baseball bat...

She jumped out of bed, she just needed her sister to tell her to break his head because neither of them liked him, Sandy was like her arch nemesis.