Baby On Board.

A month passed and it was Ludvig's birthday, they had to go to school that morning but on their way out they went to the house together with Juju, there they would spend the afternoon and Frida was preparing a special dinner. While Göran and Ludvig had gone out to buy something with Hans, Juju and Paula were in the bedroom, Fer and Ash helped their mother in the kitchen and Elena did her homework.

Juju didn't feel very well and of course she had suspicions of what could be happening to her, her period was three weeks late and it was not normal, and combined with the nausea and fatigue she had that indicated one thing. Paula was lying in bed reading a magazine and she was beside her staring at the ceiling with her head full of thoughts. She didn't know what to do.

Pau: why are you so quiet?

She interrupted her thoughts by looking at her cousin who stalked her with her eyes and made her feel uncomfortable. She quickly got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom, Paula was astonished and also got up to see what was happening noticing that she was throwing up and quickly went to help her. When Juju finished, she sat on the floor for a while and couldn't hold back her tears, Paula didn't know what to say or what to do because she already imagined it and had no words.

Then Juju managed to get up and started looking in her bag. She took out a box, it was a home pregnancy test, she had hesitated enough to get it done but couldn't wait any longer. Paula helped her and then held the test.

Juju: I want you to be the first to see the result, if it is positive don't tell me, if it is negative tell me.

Pau: Juju, maybe it will be negative. It's okay.

She doubted it but still wanted to believe it, she didn't know what would happen in her life if she was really pregnant, although she had vomited she still felt a great discomfort in her stomach. Paula held the test while trembling and waited impatiently for the verdict, Juju who was also trembling couldn't stop seeing her in the face to see if she showed any expression.

The second line was marking, Paula didn't know how to react, her eyes widened and she pressed her lips as her eyes watered, she didn't have the guts yet to look up and see Juju. After a few seconds she looked at her and Juju immediately knew it was positive, closed her eyes taking out all the tears and sat on the bed to cry. Paula sat next to her and hugged her, then Ashley entered the room and Paula quickly hid the test beneath her and Juju tried to wipe her tears but it was obvious she was crying.

Ash: what happens?

Pau: it's nothing, she's just sad.

Ash: but why?

Pau: she argued with Göran...

Ash: awww, Juju you know that my brother is a scumbag. By the way, dinner is ready and the guys are down there.

Pau: we will go now...

Ashley left the bedroom again and Paula put the test back in the box and taking it to Juju's bag, she hadn't said a word because she was in shock.

Pau: what will we do? You have to know that you are not alone in this.

Juju: I don't know what to do... I'm just going to turn 16 years old.

Pau: you have to talk to Göran.

Juju: I don't know how to do it!!! Don't tell him anything yet, I need time to think.

She was still in shock, didn't know how to react or what to think, was a baby growing inside her. She began to hyperventilate while she cried and Paula was quite scared but did not know if it was a good idea to call her mother.

Pau: Juju, please... calm down! Take a deep breath, don't worry about that, you know you have all my support. If we have to raise this baby together, then we will.